Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge adjourn Gary's court case early on the day of the defense's case?
(a) He just doesn't like Gary
(b) The presidential debate
(c) The election
(d) Bomb threats
2. How long does Gary's court process take, including the day for jury selection?
(a) Four days
(b) Two months
(c) Three days
(d) One week
3. How much does Gary make per hour when he is working in Vern's shop?
4. What is Cline Campbell's role in the prison setting, requested by Gary for his services?
(a) Mentor guide
(c) Mormon chaplain
(d) Volunteer coordinator
5. What kind of execution does Gary prefer, according to his statement to the judge when asked about his choice of manner of death?
(a) Electric chair
(d) Lethal injection
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nicole's first husband, who she meets after escaping from the nuthouse?
2. Who is the doctor at the state mental hospital who is evaluating Gary during his prison sentence?
3. What is the name of the lot where Gary's truck is situated?
4. Why can't Nicole take her car to go see Gary at the prison?
5. In what city does Nicole live with her two small children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peter see that causes him to talk to Ida about his findings?
2. Why is Schiller in Hawaii as Gary continues to be interviewed by the media?
3. Why does Jeff Newman try to push his way into Nicole's house?
4. What are the refreshments provided to Gary on his last night before the execution?
5. What does Gary find out about his old cellmate from Utah County Jail in Provo?
6. What is the new object of Gary's automobile desires?
7. What do Moody and Sanger do when they are visiting Gary at the prison?
8. Why does the Warden allow Boaz to interview Gary?
9. What does Earl Dorius do in order to stop the reporters and other interviews from having access to Gary?
10. Why do Gary's lawyers believe the death sentence will not be carried out and that it will be eventually overturned?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)