|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does the drug Grace blames for Gary's actions have to be used in order to be an effective chemical restraint?
(a) Every two hours
(b) Every day
(c) Every hour
(d) Once a week
2. What does Peter continue to check himself in for at the local mental hospital?
(a) Solitary confinement
(c) Lithium treatments
3. What kind of execution does Gary prefer, according to his statement to the judge when asked about his choice of manner of death?
(a) Electric chair
(c) Lethal injection
4. Grace thought, "I'll bet a ________ he knew those boys were Mormon before he killed them."
(b) Million dollars
5. Who does Gary contact so he has a place to stay and a job when he gets out of prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists Gary is trying to kill them, so they press charges against Gary?
2. Where does Gary's truck end up as the police are trying to take him into custody?
3. Whose car is Gary driving when he has the altercation with the security guard?
4. What is also special about Gary's case that makes it something that should be perfect for prime time coverage too?
5. Who does Gary ask to babysit for Nicole's daughters, causing some to feel he might have less than ideal intentions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the first signs in the book that Gary might have feelings for younger girls?
2. What do Moody and Sanger do when they are visiting Gary at the prison?
3. What is the evidence the prosecution has in the case against Gary?
4. What is the new object of Gary's automobile desires?
5. Why is Gary's case the case of a lifetime for Esplin and Snyder?
6. Describe the nature of Nicole's first marriage.
7. What does Sterling attribute to causing the bond between himself and Gary?
8. What do people have to say about Gary's talents as an artist?
9. What does the signal of rubbing his chin mean Schiller wants Gary to do during an interview with the media?
10. Why do Gary's lawyers believe the death sentence will not be carried out and that it will be eventually overturned?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)