|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Barrett and Nicole live for awhile?
(a) A bar
(b) Barrett's mom's house
(c) The woods
2. What is the name of Nicole's first husband, who she meets after escaping from the nuthouse?
(a) Tom Roberts
(b) Jim Hampton
(c) Gary Smith
(d) Joe Hillard
3. Where do Gary and Rikki cruise to meet women?
(a) Main Street
(b) Provo Blvd.
(c) Salt Lake Street
(d) Border Avenue
4. The dealer of the white truck won't sell it to Gary without a __________, which makes him mad.
(b) $2000 down payment
(c) Clean record
(d) Credit score
5. What does Nicole promise during her reconciliation with Gary after he writes her a long and explosive letter?
(a) More children
(b) To leave him forever
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Grace blame for Gary's behavior as they will not pay the back taxes on Bessie's house?
2. What hasn't Nicole done in the weeks before meeting Gary, although this changes when they meet?
3. How much does Gary make per hour when he is working in Vern's shop?
4. What is the loud and comical item Gary wears that makes him stand out in a crowd?
5. What is Gary's mental health diagnosis that limits his ability to plead an insanity defense?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do people have to say about Gary's talents as an artist?
2. Describe how Gary acts as a worker at Vern's shop.
3. What happened to Nicole's Mustang which makes her have to hitchhike in order to see Gary in prison?
4. What is the biggest obstacle for the lawyers who are trying to defend Gary in his murder charges?
5. Describe the state of April, Nicole's sister, when Gary finds her at Nicole's mother's house.
6. What does Sterling attribute to causing the bond between himself and Gary?
7. What are some of the things Gary thinks are interesting, revealing that he hasn't been in a bar in a long time?
8. What is the evidence the prosecution has in the case against Gary?
9. Who will Gary live with after he gets out of prison?
10. What does Gary do that shows he is an exceptionally strong man?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)