|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary rob second in order to get money he needs for his truck payment?
(b) Gas station
(c) Drug store
2. Who is a sex addict who is not tethered securely to reality?
3. Who makes the short argument for leniency for Gary, even though no one expects it to actually work?
4. Grace thought, "I'll bet a ________ he knew those boys were Mormon before he killed them."
(c) Million dollars
5. What color is the pickup truck that Gary desires?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary accidentally do while trying to dispose of the murder weapon?
2. What do Sterling and Gary talk about a lot as they work in Vern's shop?
3. Nicole's other lovers are a bit spooked by Gary as he is a ______________ who thinks Nicole is his alone.
4. What hasn't Nicole done in the weeks before meeting Gary, although this changes when they meet?
5. What is the less embarrassing topic Nicole decides to talk about instead of talking about when she first had sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence is presented in the book which leads the reader to believe Gary was not serious about killing himself?
2. What are some of the things Gary thinks are interesting, revealing that he hasn't been in a bar in a long time?
3. What does Gary do in response to his new execution date of January 17?
4. Why have Warden Sam Smith and others at the prison been keeping the reporters away from Gary?
5. Why does the Warden allow Boaz to interview Gary?
6. Where is Brenda when Geraldo Rivera calls to get an interview about Gary from her?
7. What does the signal of rubbing his chin mean Schiller wants Gary to do during an interview with the media?
8. What is Peter's reason for living, as described in the book, even though he can't handle much stress?
9. Where are Gary's ashes spread after his death, suitably illegally spread?
10. Describe Nicole when she meets Gary as the age of twenty.
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)