|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Much of the appeals process is ______, requiring little participation on the part of the convict.
(a) Para court
(b) Pro thruoma
(c) Pro duma
(d) Pro forma
2. Where does Gary's truck end up as the police are trying to take him into custody?
(a) A drainage ditch
(b) The impound
(c) Nicole's possession
(d) The middle of the road
3. In what city does Nicole live with her two small children?
(c) Spanish Fork
(d) Salt Lake City
4. What is the name of the guy that Nicole really likes, even though she is married to her first husband?
(d) The Man
5. What convinces Nicole to take Gary back, even though it is presumed he doesn't mean a word of it?
(a) A syrupy letter
(b) A phone call
(c) A bunch of flowers
(d) A greeting card
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug Grace blames for Gary's actions in the murders?
2. Who is the man who molested Nicole when she was around 6 years of age?
3. Campbell says that while suicide is a sin, paying for your sins with ______________ would not necessarily be wrong.
4. The dealer of the white truck won't sell it to Gary without a __________, which makes him mad.
5. With which state's authorities does Gary get into trouble for auto theft and felony assault?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Gary acts as a worker at Vern's shop.
2. Why is Nicole taken off of Gary's visiting list at the prison, although she is eventually reinstated?
3. What happens when Gary and Nicole try to consummate their new relationship?
4. Who will Gary live with after he gets out of prison?
5. What does Sterling attribute to causing the bond between himself and Gary?
6. Describe Nicole when she meets Gary as the age of twenty.
7. What do people have to say about Gary's talents as an artist?
8. What are the mental health conclusions that Esplin and Snyder learn in their trips to Utah State Hospital?
9. What is the new object of Gary's automobile desires?
10. What does Gary do that shows he is an exceptionally strong man?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)