|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recognizes that with Gary's knowledge of drugs, he knew he wasn't taking a lethal dose of sleeping pills?
2. Who does Geraldo Rivera try to call in order to get an interview, although he/she is in the hospital?
3. Who does the Enquirer hire that seems to believe Gary does not actually want to die?
(a) Expert in voice analysis
(b) Expert in handwriting
4. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No windows
(b) No water
(c) No lights
(d) No phone
5. What is Gary at first not allowed to eat because it's not on his Last Supper list?
6. __________ is undecided whether or not he wants to pursue a stay against his brother's wishes.
7. What does Earl end up preventing as a result of his legal actions to prevent the media access to Gary?
(a) Talk show
(b) Wrestling match
(c) TV production
(d) A book deal
8. Earl Dorius realizes that as the media is let into the prison, the ____________ of the prison becomes lax.
9. Who has arranged for Gary to talk with Nicole at his execution sentencing?
(a) Denniz Boaz
(b) Leon Snyder
(c) Bob Moody
(d) John Schiller
10. Gary writes a letter protesting the _______ of his execution, accusing the state of not having the courage of its convictions.
11. What does Tamara Smith do in order to get more of the story on Gary?
(a) Talks to Bessie
(b) Dates Vern
(c) Befriends Nicole
(d) Sleeps with Gibbs
12. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
13. What is the signal Schiller will give if he doesn't want Gary to answer a particular question?
(c) Rubbing his chin
(d) Rubbing his eye
14. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother planning to try to sell to overseas markets?
(a) Schiller's audio
(b) Nicole's letters
(c) Gary's clothing
(d) Nicole's diary
15. Who is pissed off at Schiller for not being able to attend Gary's memorial service?
(c) Dennis Boaz
(d) Brenda Barrett
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taken in as the agent fro Gary during the setting of the rights to Gary's story?
2. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
3. Where does Nicole hide the pills she is sneaking in to Gary?
4. Which newspaper goes to a judge in order to stop the prison's stance on no-interviews?
5. What does the answer to #98 now do for a living?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)