|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
(a) To hell with you
(b) You will suffer
(c) I'm ready
(d) Let's do it
2. What time was Gary supposed to have taken the pills he and Nicole promised to take in order to commit suicide?
3. What is State Patrolman Jerry Scott called in to do in regards to Gary's body?
(a) Perform the autopsy
(b) Harvest the organs
(c) Transport the corpse
(d) Cremate it
4. Who does Gary want a phone call from in order to stop his hunger strike?
5. What is Gary trying which has Sam Smith and other officials looking into laws to change his actions?
(b) Hunger strike
(c) Suicide attempts
(d) Letter writing campaigns
6. Who is already publishing excerpts of the letters of Nicole and Gary?
(d) The Globe
7. What does Gary call those on the Parole Board who do not seek to fulfill the sentence they gave him?
8. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
9. Why does Gary nod off during interviews and fall off his chair while talking to his lawyers?
(a) He is still stoned from his suicide attempt
(b) He is pretending to be sick
(c) He is depressed
(d) He is sick
10. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
(a) Larry Schiller
(b) Sam Smith
(c) Dennis Boaz
(d) A hitchhiker
11. Why does Gary have a temper tantrum which leads to his being forced to spend Christmas in solitary?
(a) He can't have a bible
(b) He can't see Nicole
(c) The guard used a paper plate for his food
(d) He isn't allowed to talk to his mom
12. What does Schiller make Gary do in order to regulate the questions he is being asked by his lawyers?
(a) Give them to him beforehand
(b) Only answer every other one
(c) Read them aloud
13. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
(d) Leon Schiller
14. What does Nicole entrust Tamara with, although she asks for them back?
(a) Her books
(b) Personal letters
(c) Her sheets
(d) Gary's clothes
15. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Gibbs buy on his way out of town, away from Gary and the theft ring?
2. Who decides that wooing Gary's family might be a better way to get the rights to his story?
3. Which judge considers himself to be a bastion of good sense in a desert of craziness?
4. What does Boaz have to do because the officers believe he is the one who sneaked sleeping pills into Gary?
5. What is Gary at first not allowed to eat because it's not on his Last Supper list?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)