|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Schiller take Nicole after the execution?
(b) Southern California
(c) New Mexico
2. On the recommendation of Schiller, who does Gary finally fire from his case and his media management?
(a) David Susskind
(b) No one
(c) Stanley Greenberg
(d) Dennis Boaz
3. What kind of car does the answer to #98 drive, although it is in danger of being repossessed?
(c) Volkswagon bug
4. What is Brenda's reaction when Gary does not deny the fact he wanted Nicole's suicide to work?
(a) She cries
(b) She slaps him
(c) She walks away
(d) She laughs
5. Who has arranged for Gary to talk with Nicole at his execution sentencing?
(a) John Schiller
(b) Leon Snyder
(c) Bob Moody
(d) Denniz Boaz
6. What does Schiller make Gary do in order to regulate the questions he is being asked by his lawyers?
(b) Only answer every other one
(c) Give them to him beforehand
(d) Read them aloud
7. How long of a time period after the ruling must a prisoner be executed in?
(a) 30 days
(b) 1 day
(c) 45 days
(d) 60 days
8. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
9. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
10. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
11. What does Geraldo promise the viewers of his segment about the execution that they will be able to hear?
(a) The screams
(b) The blood spatter
(c) The shots
(d) The weeping
12. What is State Patrolman Jerry Scott called in to do in regards to Gary's body?
(a) Perform the autopsy
(b) Transport the corpse
(c) Harvest the organs
(d) Cremate it
13. What does Gary call those on the Parole Board who do not seek to fulfill the sentence they gave him?
14. Who is pissed off at Schiller for not being able to attend Gary's memorial service?
(c) Dennis Boaz
(d) Brenda Barrett
15. Earl Dorius realizes that as the media is let into the prison, the ____________ of the prison becomes lax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which newspaper goes to a judge in order to stop the prison's stance on no-interviews?
2. What does the answer to #98 now do for a living?
3. The night before his execution, Gary and his friends enjoy "A Night of Dancing and Light ____________."
4. Who does the Enquirer hire that seems to believe Gary does not actually want to die?
5. The US Supreme Court decided that the press does not have a constitutional right to enter prisons to ____________.
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)