|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gary have a temper tantrum which leads to his being forced to spend Christmas in solitary?
(a) He can't see Nicole
(b) He can't have a bible
(c) He isn't allowed to talk to his mom
(d) The guard used a paper plate for his food
2. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
3. What is State Patrolman Jerry Scott called in to do in regards to Gary's body?
(a) Perform the autopsy
(b) Cremate it
(c) Harvest the organs
(d) Transport the corpse
4. Gary writes a letter protesting the _______ of his execution, accusing the state of not having the courage of its convictions.
5. What does Nicole entrust Tamara with, although she asks for them back?
(a) Personal letters
(b) Her sheets
(c) Gary's clothes
(d) Her books
6. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
7. What does the answer to #98 now do for a living?
8. On the recommendation of Schiller, who does Gary finally fire from his case and his media management?
(a) No one
(b) David Susskind
(c) Stanley Greenberg
(d) Dennis Boaz
9. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
(a) Bill Barrett
(b) Earl Dorius
(d) Cline Campbell
10. What does Schiller make Gary do in order to regulate the questions he is being asked by his lawyers?
(a) Give them to him beforehand
(c) Read them aloud
(d) Only answer every other one
11. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
(a) Larry Schiller
(b) Sam Smith
(c) A hitchhiker
(d) Dennis Boaz
12. Which killing was easier, according to Gary?
13. What does Boaz have to do because the officers believe he is the one who sneaked sleeping pills into Gary?
(a) Go to jail for a few days
(b) Talk with him on a phone through glass
(c) Pay a fine
(d) Stay away from the prison
14. Who is already publishing excerpts of the letters of Nicole and Gary?
(a) The Globe
15. What does Geraldo promise the viewers of his segment about the execution that they will be able to hear?
(a) The shots
(b) The screams
(c) The weeping
(d) The blood spatter
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother planning to try to sell to overseas markets?
2. Who is taken in as the agent fro Gary during the setting of the rights to Gary's story?
3. __________ is undecided whether or not he wants to pursue a stay against his brother's wishes.
4. What does the doctor say when the doctor finds out about Gary's death? "Oh, that's really too bad. They should have _______ him a long time ago."
5. Who seems to have the inside track with Gary since he has a verbal agreement with Boaz?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)