|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
2. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
3. Jeff Newman, the man who shows up at Nicole's house the day her body is discovered after her pill overdose, is from what publication?
(b) The Globe
(c) National Enquirer
(d) Us Weekly
4. What kind of car does Gibbs buy on his way out of town, away from Gary and the theft ring?
(b) Range Rover
5. What does Nicole say she still senses ever after Gary's death?
(a) Her suicide attempt
(b) His victims whispering to her
(c) His presence
(d) His car
6. Who does Gary end up kissing at his going away party, even though she is taken?
7. What does Gary call those on the Parole Board who do not seek to fulfill the sentence they gave him?
8. The night before his execution, Gary and his friends enjoy "A Night of Dancing and Light ____________."
9. Because Boaz is not a member of the Utah bar, he needs a ________ in order to plead Gary's case before the court.
(a) Course in legal form
10. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
11. Where is Schiller vacationing as the holidays occur over the years 1976 to 1977?
12. What kind of pills does Nicole find in order to go through with her and Gary's suicide pact?
(b) Pain pills
(d) Sleeping pills
13. What is Gary trying which has Sam Smith and other officials looking into laws to change his actions?
(a) Letter writing campaigns
(b) Hunger strike
(d) Suicide attempts
14. Where does Nicole hide the pills she is sneaking in to Gary?
(a) Her purse
(b) Her hat
(c) Her vagina
(d) A shoe
15. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
(a) Larry Schiller
(b) A hitchhiker
(c) Sam Smith
(d) Dennis Boaz
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides that wooing Gary's family might be a better way to get the rights to his story?
2. What has Gary already willed to others?
3. How long of a time period after the ruling must a prisoner be executed in?
4. What kind of car does the answer to #98 drive, although it is in danger of being repossessed?
5. Who does the Enquirer hire that seems to believe Gary does not actually want to die?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)