|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No lights
(b) No windows
(c) No phone
(d) No water
2. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
3. To whom does Gary offer $5000 for a change of clothes so he can escape?
4. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
5. What does Gary do after he learns about his new execution date?
(a) Calls Nicole
(b) Asks for a priest
(c) Celebrates with his jail buddies
(d) Attempts suicide
6. Who is pissed off at Schiller for not being able to attend Gary's memorial service?
(a) Brenda Barrett
(b) Dennis Boaz
7. Where does Nicole hide the pills she is sneaking in to Gary?
(a) A shoe
(b) Her purse
(c) Her vagina
(d) Her hat
8. Who is the warden at Utah State Penitentiary that tries to keep all of the reporters out, although he lets Boaz in?
(a) Jonas Thomas
(b) Earl Dorius
(c) Sam Smith
(d) Bill Barrett
9. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
10. Who does the Enquirer hire that seems to believe Gary does not actually want to die?
(b) Expert in handwriting
(c) Expert in voice analysis
11. On the recommendation of Schiller, who does Gary finally fire from his case and his media management?
(a) No one
(b) Stanley Greenberg
(c) David Susskind
(d) Dennis Boaz
12. Who is the print journalist that is making his debut with CBS Live and wants an interview with Gary?
(a) Tom Brokaw
(b) Bill Moyer
(c) Peter Jennings
(d) Dan Rather
13. What does the doctor say when the doctor finds out about Gary's death? "Oh, that's really too bad. They should have _______ him a long time ago."
14. Who works with the ACLU to get a stay on the execution?
15. Who finds the business of selling Gary's letters ghoulish and distasteful?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tamara Smith do in order to get more of the story on Gary?
2. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
3. The priest at the memorial service reminds the guests that, "We knew him as a ______ person. We shall always retain and keep that memory..."
4. The US Supreme Court decided that the press does not have a constitutional right to enter prisons to ____________.
5. Gil Athay is an attorney for one of the ________, and he soon gets into the fray as well.
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)