|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nicole eventually end up, even though she was settling well into a new life?
2. What time was Gary supposed to have taken the pills he and Nicole promised to take in order to commit suicide?
3. What is Gary trying which has Sam Smith and other officials looking into laws to change his actions?
(a) Suicide attempts
(b) Hunger strike
(c) Letter writing campaigns
4. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
5. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
6. When others tell Gary he needs to get back at Gibbs, what does Gary say? "I can __________ from here."
(a) Handle it
(b) See the truth
(c) See the problem
(d) Make plans
7. Where is Schiller vacationing as the holidays occur over the years 1976 to 1977?
8. Who does Gary want a phone call from in order to stop his hunger strike?
9. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No water
(b) No lights
(c) No phone
(d) No windows
10. Who recognizes that with Gary's knowledge of drugs, he knew he wasn't taking a lethal dose of sleeping pills?
11. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
12. What does Geraldo promise the viewers of his segment about the execution that they will be able to hear?
(a) The weeping
(b) The screams
(c) The shots
(d) The blood spatter
13. What kind of car does Gibbs buy on his way out of town, away from Gary and the theft ring?
(d) Range Rover
14. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
(a) I'm ready
(b) Let's do it
(c) To hell with you
(d) You will suffer
15. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Schiller realize he does not have once he is inside the prison's fence?
2. Who is the warden at Utah State Penitentiary that tries to keep all of the reporters out, although he lets Boaz in?
3. Larry Schiller is a former ________ photographer turned sensationalist writer and wanna-be documentary producer.
4. Who does the Enquirer hire that seems to believe Gary does not actually want to die?
5. What does the doctor say when the doctor finds out about Gary's death? "Oh, that's really too bad. They should have _______ him a long time ago."
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)