|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
2. Why does Gary have a temper tantrum which leads to his being forced to spend Christmas in solitary?
(a) He can't see Nicole
(b) He can't have a bible
(c) He isn't allowed to talk to his mom
(d) The guard used a paper plate for his food
3. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
4. What is Gary at first not allowed to eat because it's not on his Last Supper list?
5. What does Schiller make Gary do in order to regulate the questions he is being asked by his lawyers?
(a) Only answer every other one
(c) Give them to him beforehand
(d) Read them aloud
6. Who is the pot-smoking, hippie-like, former prosecuting attorney from Boalt Hall?
(a) Roger Calhoun
(b) Bill Barrett
(c) Dennis Boaz
(d) Earl Dorius
7. Gil Athay is an attorney for one of the ________, and he soon gets into the fray as well.
(a) Hi-Fi Killers
(b) Manson killers
(c) Copycat killers
(d) The Zodiac Killers
8. What is the signal Schiller will give if he doesn't want Gary to answer a particular question?
(c) Rubbing his eye
(d) Rubbing his chin
9. What does Nicole say she still senses ever after Gary's death?
(a) His car
(b) Her suicide attempt
(c) His victims whispering to her
(d) His presence
10. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
(c) Leon Schiller
11. Who is pissed off at Schiller for not being able to attend Gary's memorial service?
(c) Dennis Boaz
(d) Brenda Barrett
12. What has Gary already willed to others?
(a) His jewelry
(b) His clothing
(c) His money
(d) His organs
13. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
(a) You will suffer
(b) Let's do it
(c) To hell with you
(d) I'm ready
14. Gary writes a letter protesting the _______ of his execution, accusing the state of not having the courage of its convictions.
15. To whom does Gary offer $5000 for a change of clothes so he can escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gary trying which has Sam Smith and other officials looking into laws to change his actions?
2. Why does Gary nod off during interviews and fall off his chair while talking to his lawyers?
3. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
4. The priest at the memorial service reminds the guests that, "We knew him as a ______ person. We shall always retain and keep that memory..."
5. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)