|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
(a) Sam Smith
(b) A hitchhiker
(c) Dennis Boaz
(d) Larry Schiller
2. How long of a time period after the ruling must a prisoner be executed in?
(a) 45 days
(b) 1 day
(c) 60 days
(d) 30 days
3. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No lights
(b) No windows
(c) No water
(d) No phone
4. Larry Schiller is a former ________ photographer turned sensationalist writer and wanna-be documentary producer.
(b) National Geographic
5. Gil Athay is an attorney for one of the ________, and he soon gets into the fray as well.
(a) The Zodiac Killers
(b) Copycat killers
(c) Hi-Fi Killers
(d) Manson killers
6. Gary writes a letter protesting the _______ of his execution, accusing the state of not having the courage of its convictions.
7. The priest at the memorial service reminds the guests that, "We knew him as a ______ person. We shall always retain and keep that memory..."
(a) Great, lovable
8. What does Tamara Smith do in order to get more of the story on Gary?
(a) Befriends Nicole
(b) Talks to Bessie
(c) Sleeps with Gibbs
(d) Dates Vern
9. Which judge considers himself to be a bastion of good sense in a desert of craziness?
10. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
11. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
12. What does the doctor say when the doctor finds out about Gary's death? "Oh, that's really too bad. They should have _______ him a long time ago."
13. Earl Dorius realizes that as the media is let into the prison, the ____________ of the prison becomes lax.
14. What time was Gary supposed to have taken the pills he and Nicole promised to take in order to commit suicide?
15. Because Boaz is not a member of the Utah bar, he needs a ________ in order to plead Gary's case before the court.
(d) Course in legal form
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
2. The US Supreme Court decided that the press does not have a constitutional right to enter prisons to ____________.
3. __________ is undecided whether or not he wants to pursue a stay against his brother's wishes.
4. What kind of pills does Nicole find in order to go through with her and Gary's suicide pact?
5. What has Gary already willed to others?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)