|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides that wooing Gary's family might be a better way to get the rights to his story?
(a) Stanley Greenberg
(b) Larry Schiller
(c) David Susskind
(d) Earl Dorius
2. What has Gary already willed to others?
(a) His clothing
(b) His organs
(c) His jewelry
(d) His money
3. Where does Schiller take Nicole after the execution?
(a) New Mexico
(d) Southern California
4. What does Schiller make Gary do in order to regulate the questions he is being asked by his lawyers?
(a) Give them to him beforehand
(b) Only answer every other one
(c) Read them aloud
5. What is Gary at first not allowed to eat because it's not on his Last Supper list?
6. What is State Patrolman Jerry Scott called in to do in regards to Gary's body?
(a) Cremate it
(b) Harvest the organs
(c) Transport the corpse
(d) Perform the autopsy
7. What does Gary do after he learns about his new execution date?
(a) Celebrates with his jail buddies
(b) Asks for a priest
(c) Calls Nicole
(d) Attempts suicide
8. What does Boaz get from the answer to #113 that allows him to confess his innocence in getting Gary sleeping pills?
(b) Media coverage
9. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
10. How long of a time period after the ruling must a prisoner be executed in?
(a) 30 days
(b) 1 day
(c) 45 days
(d) 60 days
11. What kind of car does Gibbs buy on his way out of town, away from Gary and the theft ring?
(b) Range Rover
12. The night before his execution, Gary and his friends enjoy "A Night of Dancing and Light ____________."
13. Who does Gary have a date with on the morning of his execution?
(c) Firing squad
14. __________ is undecided whether or not he wants to pursue a stay against his brother's wishes.
15. What does Schiller realize he does not have once he is inside the prison's fence?
(c) Audio recorder
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gary have a temper tantrum which leads to his being forced to spend Christmas in solitary?
2. Which newspaper goes to a judge in order to stop the prison's stance on no-interviews?
3. What does one reporter say about the media's attention to Gary: "Can you believe the attention this cheap ______ is getting?"
4. Who finds the business of selling Gary's letters ghoulish and distasteful?
5. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)