|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has arranged for Gary to talk with Nicole at his execution sentencing?
(a) Bob Moody
(b) Leon Snyder
(c) Denniz Boaz
(d) John Schiller
2. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother planning to try to sell to overseas markets?
(a) Schiller's audio
(b) Nicole's letters
(c) Gary's clothing
(d) Nicole's diary
3. What does Gary do after he learns about his new execution date?
(a) Asks for a priest
(b) Celebrates with his jail buddies
(c) Calls Nicole
(d) Attempts suicide
4. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
5. What does Geraldo promise the viewers of his segment about the execution that they will be able to hear?
(a) The screams
(b) The blood spatter
(c) The weeping
(d) The shots
6. Where is Schiller vacationing as the holidays occur over the years 1976 to 1977?
7. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
(c) Leon Schiller
8. Who does Gary have a date with on the morning of his execution?
(c) Firing squad
9. What does Nicole say she still senses ever after Gary's death?
(a) His car
(b) Her suicide attempt
(c) His victims whispering to her
(d) His presence
10. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
(a) You will suffer
(b) I'm ready
(c) To hell with you
(d) Let's do it
11. Which newspaper goes to a judge in order to stop the prison's stance on no-interviews?
(a) Salt Lake City Tribune
(b) Utah News
(c) San Francisco Chronicle
(d) Chicago Tribune
12. Who is the print journalist that is making his debut with CBS Live and wants an interview with Gary?
(a) Tom Brokaw
(b) Bill Moyer
(c) Dan Rather
(d) Peter Jennings
13. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No windows
(b) No water
(c) No phone
(d) No lights
14. Why does Gary nod off during interviews and fall off his chair while talking to his lawyers?
(a) He is still stoned from his suicide attempt
(b) He is depressed
(c) He is sick
(d) He is pretending to be sick
15. What time was Gary supposed to have taken the pills he and Nicole promised to take in order to commit suicide?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Schiller feel he needs to do with Gary in order to make his planned book and film production work?
2. Which killing was easier, according to Gary?
3. What does Gary learn during his last interview - "Says it's illegal to use _______ to shoot me."
4. To whom does Gary offer $5000 for a change of clothes so he can escape?
5. What is given to Gary every few hours during his final party?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)