|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
(a) Earl Dorius
(b) Bill Barrett
(d) Cline Campbell
2. Why does Gary have a temper tantrum which leads to his being forced to spend Christmas in solitary?
(a) He can't see Nicole
(b) He can't have a bible
(c) The guard used a paper plate for his food
(d) He isn't allowed to talk to his mom
3. Where does Schiller take Nicole after the execution?
(c) New Mexico
(d) Southern California
4. What is Gary at first not allowed to eat because it's not on his Last Supper list?
5. What does Nicole entrust Tamara with, although she asks for them back?
(a) Her books
(b) Gary's clothes
(c) Personal letters
(d) Her sheets
6. What time was Gary supposed to have taken the pills he and Nicole promised to take in order to commit suicide?
7. What does Nicole say she still senses ever after Gary's death?
(a) His victims whispering to her
(b) His car
(c) His presence
(d) Her suicide attempt
8. Because Boaz is not a member of the Utah bar, he needs a ________ in order to plead Gary's case before the court.
(a) Course in legal form
9. What kind of car does Gibbs buy on his way out of town, away from Gary and the theft ring?
(b) Range Rover
10. To whom does Gary offer $5000 for a change of clothes so he can escape?
11. Who decides that wooing Gary's family might be a better way to get the rights to his story?
(a) Stanley Greenberg
(b) David Susskind
(c) Larry Schiller
(d) Earl Dorius
12. Who has arranged for Gary to talk with Nicole at his execution sentencing?
(a) Denniz Boaz
(b) Leon Snyder
(c) Bob Moody
(d) John Schiller
13. The priest at the memorial service reminds the guests that, "We knew him as a ______ person. We shall always retain and keep that memory..."
(a) Great, lovable
14. What does the doctor say when the doctor finds out about Gary's death? "Oh, that's really too bad. They should have _______ him a long time ago."
15. What is the signal Schiller will give if he doesn't want Gary to answer a particular question?
(b) Rubbing his chin
(d) Rubbing his eye
Short Answer Questions
1. The night before his execution, Gary and his friends enjoy "A Night of Dancing and Light ____________."
2. Who seems to have the inside track with Gary since he has a verbal agreement with Boaz?
3. What does Gary call those on the Parole Board who do not seek to fulfill the sentence they gave him?
4. Who is the pot-smoking, hippie-like, former prosecuting attorney from Boalt Hall?
5. Who works with the ACLU to get a stay on the execution?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)