|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the print journalist that is making his debut with CBS Live and wants an interview with Gary?
(a) Tom Brokaw
(b) Dan Rather
(c) Peter Jennings
(d) Bill Moyer
2. What is the signal Schiller will give if he doesn't want Gary to answer a particular question?
(a) Rubbing his chin
(c) Rubbing his eye
3. What kind of car does the answer to #98 drive, although it is in danger of being repossessed?
(b) Volkswagon bug
4. Why does Gary have a temper tantrum which leads to his being forced to spend Christmas in solitary?
(a) He can't see Nicole
(b) He can't have a bible
(c) He isn't allowed to talk to his mom
(d) The guard used a paper plate for his food
5. Because Boaz is not a member of the Utah bar, he needs a ________ in order to plead Gary's case before the court.
(b) Course in legal form
6. Where does Nicole eventually end up, even though she was settling well into a new life?
7. Who is pissed off at Schiller for not being able to attend Gary's memorial service?
(a) Brenda Barrett
(c) Dennis Boaz
8. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
(b) Leon Schiller
9. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
(a) To hell with you
(b) I'm ready
(c) Let's do it
(d) You will suffer
10. Which killing was easier, according to Gary?
11. Who works with the ACLU to get a stay on the execution?
12. For what magazine is the interview that Farrell is working out as Schiller is on vacation?
13. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
14. Who is already publishing excerpts of the letters of Nicole and Gary?
(d) The Globe
15. Where is Schiller vacationing as the holidays occur over the years 1976 to 1977?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
2. What time was Gary supposed to have taken the pills he and Nicole promised to take in order to commit suicide?
3. From what do Gary's friends throw his ashes?
4. What does Boaz have to do because the officers believe he is the one who sneaked sleeping pills into Gary?
5. The night before his execution, Gary and his friends enjoy "A Night of Dancing and Light ____________."
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)