|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Schiller take Nicole after the execution?
(b) New Mexico
(d) Southern California
2. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No phone
(b) No windows
(c) No lights
(d) No water
3. Who seems to have the inside track with Gary since he has a verbal agreement with Boaz?
(a) Stanley Greenberg
(b) Larry Schiller
(c) David Susskind
(d) Oprah Winfrey
4. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
5. What has Gary already willed to others?
(a) His organs
(b) His clothing
(c) His money
(d) His jewelry
6. Gil Athay is an attorney for one of the ________, and he soon gets into the fray as well.
(a) Hi-Fi Killers
(b) Manson killers
(c) The Zodiac Killers
(d) Copycat killers
7. What does Boaz get from the answer to #113 that allows him to confess his innocence in getting Gary sleeping pills?
(c) Media coverage
8. Who does Geraldo Rivera try to call in order to get an interview, although he/she is in the hospital?
9. Which judge considers himself to be a bastion of good sense in a desert of craziness?
10. What is Gary trying which has Sam Smith and other officials looking into laws to change his actions?
(a) Hunger strike
(c) Letter writing campaigns
(d) Suicide attempts
11. Why does Gary nod off during interviews and fall off his chair while talking to his lawyers?
(a) He is still stoned from his suicide attempt
(b) He is sick
(c) He is pretending to be sick
(d) He is depressed
12. Where does Nicole eventually end up, even though she was settling well into a new life?
13. In Peter's vision, who is wearing the white robe and walking through walls?
14. Who is the warden at Utah State Penitentiary that tries to keep all of the reporters out, although he lets Boaz in?
(a) Jonas Thomas
(b) Earl Dorius
(c) Sam Smith
(d) Bill Barrett
15. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
(a) Leon Schiller
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pills does Nicole find in order to go through with her and Gary's suicide pact?
2. Gary does point out that neither of his victims did anything to __________ him.
3. When others tell Gary he needs to get back at Gibbs, what does Gary say? "I can __________ from here."
4. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
5. Where does Nicole hide the pills she is sneaking in to Gary?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)