|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists that a bulk of the proceeds derived from the deal with Schiller go to benefit the children of Gary's victims?
2. What are Stephanie, her mother, and Schiller's mother planning to try to sell to overseas markets?
(a) Nicole's diary
(b) Gary's clothing
(c) Nicole's letters
(d) Schiller's audio
3. Jeff Newman, the man who shows up at Nicole's house the day her body is discovered after her pill overdose, is from what publication?
(a) The Globe
(b) National Enquirer
(d) Us Weekly
4. From what do Gary's friends throw his ashes?
(a) A bridge
(b) A small airplane
(c) The white truck
(d) A car
5. The night before his execution, Gary and his friends enjoy "A Night of Dancing and Light ____________."
6. Why does Gary nod off during interviews and fall off his chair while talking to his lawyers?
(a) He is still stoned from his suicide attempt
(b) He is pretending to be sick
(c) He is depressed
(d) He is sick
7. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No lights
(b) No water
(c) No phone
(d) No windows
8. What does Earl end up preventing as a result of his legal actions to prevent the media access to Gary?
(a) Talk show
(b) A book deal
(c) Wrestling match
(d) TV production
9. Who does Nicole pick up, although she has promised not to sleep with anyone else?
(a) A hitchhiker
(b) Dennis Boaz
(c) Larry Schiller
(d) Sam Smith
10. What does Boaz get from the answer to #113 that allows him to confess his innocence in getting Gary sleeping pills?
(d) Media coverage
11. What does Schiller feel he needs to do with Gary in order to make his planned book and film production work?
(a) Write out the entire story
(b) Drag out his execution
(c) Sensationalize him
(d) Humanize him
12. What does Gary do after he learns about his new execution date?
(a) Celebrates with his jail buddies
(b) Calls Nicole
(c) Attempts suicide
(d) Asks for a priest
13. Who is taken in as the agent fro Gary during the setting of the rights to Gary's story?
14. What does Gary call those on the Parole Board who do not seek to fulfill the sentence they gave him?
15. Who recognizes that with Gary's knowledge of drugs, he knew he wasn't taking a lethal dose of sleeping pills?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gary want a phone call from in order to stop his hunger strike?
2. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
3. Who does Geraldo Rivera try to call in order to get an interview, although he/she is in the hospital?
4. What is Brenda's reaction when Gary does not deny the fact he wanted Nicole's suicide to work?
5. What are Gary's second to last words before he is killed?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)