|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guy that Nicole really likes, even though she is married to her first husband?
(c) The Man
2. Who is an uptight religious fanatic who is given to nervous breakdowns?
(a) Peter Galovan
(b) Vern Mahtoch
(c) Reginald Smith
(d) Richard Peterson
3. How often does the drug Grace blames for Gary's actions have to be used in order to be an effective chemical restraint?
(a) Every hour
(b) Every day
(c) Once a week
(d) Every two hours
4. What hasn't Nicole done in the weeks before meeting Gary, although this changes when they meet?
(a) Called her mom
(b) Taken drugs
(c) Slept with anyone
(d) Gone to work
5. Who does Nicole decide to leave with when she is seven months pregnant and homeless?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her dad
(d) Her mom
6. Whose albums did Gary and Bessie listen to during some of their happier times together?
(a) Roy Orbison
(b) Rolling Stones
(c) Def Leppard
(d) Johnny Cash
7. Who does Gary meet at Nicole's mother's house before heading out on his killing spree?
8. What makes Nicole feel even more moved by the depth of Gary's soul?
(a) He cries for his mother
(b) He gives her money
(c) He loves her children
(d) He wants to marry her
9. Gary Gilmore might end up in Oregon, but where was he born?
10. What is the profession of Grace McGinnis?
(b) Motel worker
(d) Bank teller
11. What does Gary try to steal in response to Nicole's leaving him?
(b) Tape deck
12. What does Gary suggest he and Rikki do when he isn't able to pick up women?
(a) Leave town
(b) Rape them
(c) Have sex
(d) Kill them
13. What does Gary rob second in order to get money he needs for his truck payment?
(a) Drug store
(c) Gas station
14. Who makes the short argument for leniency for Gary, even though no one expects it to actually work?
15. What does Gary offer to Brenda as he knows they are going through tough times?
(b) A Bible
(c) His truck
(d) A gun
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mormon majority believes that man does go on to become a ______________ and inherits one of the many unused planets when he dies.
2. Who is the nighttime guard that Gibbs and Gary start to play with?
3. What is the name of the drug Grace blames for Gary's actions in the murders?
4. Who thinks Gary might have been the trigger man in the gas station murder?
5. What do people say about Gary when they talk about his art work?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)