|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gary writes in a letter that he thinks ____________ might return him to the world a happier person.
2. How old was Nicole when she first got married?
3. What is the name of the drug Grace blames for Gary's actions in the murders?
4. Where does Gary's truck end up as the police are trying to take him into custody?
(a) The middle of the road
(b) The impound
(c) A drainage ditch
(d) Nicole's possession
5. What kind of shop does Spencer McGrath run which is where Gary eventually gets another job?
(b) Shoe repair
(d) Oil change
6. What does Nicole confess in one of her letters to Gary that causes him to go ballistic?
(a) She's spent his money
(b) She doesn't love him
(c) She's leaving him
(d) She's been sleeping around
7. What is the less embarrassing topic Nicole decides to talk about instead of talking about when she first had sex?
(a) Pet raccoon
(b) Her children
(c) Favorite color
8. Much of the appeals process is ______, requiring little participation on the part of the convict.
(a) Para court
(b) Pro forma
(c) Pro duma
(d) Pro thruoma
9. Gary writes letters to Nicole as he is on death row, complaining about what?
(a) The books
(b) The noise
(c) The priest
(d) The sun
10. With which state's authorities does Gary get into trouble for auto theft and felony assault?
11. What does Vern easily beat Gary at, which causes him to feel a little less than a man?
(b) Arm wrestling
12. Who is Gary's first date since being out of prison?
(c) Lu Ann
13. What is also special about Gary's case that makes it something that should be perfect for prime time coverage too?
(a) Death penalty
(b) Mutliple murders
(c) He doesn't plead innocent
(d) Execution style murders
14. The Mormon majority believes that man does go on to become a ______________ and inherits one of the many unused planets when he dies.
15. What is NOT one of the pieces of circumstantial evidence that the prosecution has?
(a) Witness to Gary in motel
(b) Bullet matching
(c) Blood trail
(d) Strand of hair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bessie do to make ends meet, even though she has crippling arthritis?
2. Campbell says that while suicide is a sin, paying for your sins with ______________ would not necessarily be wrong.
3. What kind of shop does Vern own and that Gary eventually works at?
4. What does Gary suggest he and Rikki do when he isn't able to pick up women?
5. What is the name of the lot where Gary's truck is situated?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)