|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of execution does Gary prefer, according to his statement to the judge when asked about his choice of manner of death?
(a) Electric chair
(d) Lethal injection
2. Campbell says that while suicide is a sin, paying for your sins with ______________ would not necessarily be wrong.
(a) Time in jail
(b) Just punishment
(d) Intentional suicide
3. What does Peter continue to check himself in for at the local mental hospital?
(b) Solitary confinement
(d) Lithium treatments
4. Who is the nighttime guard that Gibbs and Gary start to play with?
5. Nicole continues to ____________ from Springfield in order to get to Gary.
(a) Ride a bus
(b) Ride a bike
6. What does Gary suggest he and Rikki do when he isn't able to pick up women?
(a) Kill them
(b) Rape them
(c) Leave town
(d) Have sex
7. Who does Grace go with when she is able to visit with Gary in prison?
8. What does Gary try to steal in response to Nicole's leaving him?
(b) Tape deck
9. Nicole doesn't think there's anything wrong with being with other men because she doesn't ___________.
(a) Befriend them
(b) Kiss them
(c) Know their names
(d) Love them
10. What do people say about Gary when they talk about his art work?
(a) He is horrible
(b) He doesn't understand art
(c) He is a sick man
(d) He draws like a real artist
11. What did Gary do when he was in jail in order to get more privacy and solitude?
(a) Attempt suicide
(b) Ask to be put into solitary
(c) Go to the hospital wing
12. Why can't Nicole take her car to go see Gary at the prison?
(a) It was stolen
(b) She lost her license
(c) She hurt her foot
(d) It is broken
13. What does Nicole confess in one of her letters to Gary that causes him to go ballistic?
(a) She's spent his money
(b) She's leaving him
(c) She doesn't love him
(d) She's been sleeping around
14. Much of the appeals process is ______, requiring little participation on the part of the convict.
(a) Pro thruoma
(b) Pro duma
(c) Para court
(d) Pro forma
15. How much does Gary make per hour when he is working in Vern's shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose albums did Gary and Bessie listen to during some of their happier times together?
2. What is NOT one of the pieces of circumstantial evidence that the prosecution has?
3. The Mormon majority believes that man does go on to become a ______________ and inherits one of the many unused planets when he dies.
4. Who tells Gary that he can whip him, which is why he isn't afraid of Gary?
5. What kind of shop does Spencer McGrath run which is where Gary eventually gets another job?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)