|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lot where Gary's truck is situated?
(a) V.J. Motors
(b) Provo Parts
(c) Clarksdale Auto
(d) Acme Motors
2. What is Cline Campbell's role in the prison setting, requested by Gary for his services?
(a) Mentor guide
(c) Volunteer coordinator
(d) Mormon chaplain
3. How old was Nicole when she first got married?
4. What does Gary rob second in order to get money he needs for his truck payment?
(c) Drug store
(d) Gas station
5. What kind of execution does Gary prefer, according to his statement to the judge when asked about his choice of manner of death?
(a) Electric chair
(d) Lethal injection
6. Where do Gary and Rikki cruise to meet women?
(a) Border Avenue
(b) Provo Blvd.
(c) Salt Lake Street
(d) Main Street
7. What does Gary suggest he and Rikki do when he isn't able to pick up women?
(a) Rape them
(b) Leave town
(c) Kill them
(d) Have sex
8. What is the name of Nicole's first husband, who she meets after escaping from the nuthouse?
(a) Joe Hillard
(b) Gary Smith
(c) Tom Roberts
(d) Jim Hampton
9. What does Gary assume Nicole will do once he is dead?
(a) Commit suicide
(b) Run away with another man
(c) Stay single forever
(d) Forget about him
10. What makes Nicole feel even more moved by the depth of Gary's soul?
(a) He wants to marry her
(b) He cries for his mother
(c) He loves her children
(d) He gives her money
11. What does Gary offer to Brenda as he knows they are going through tough times?
(b) A gun
(c) His truck
(d) A Bible
12. Gary will be the first man to be ____________ in the United States in a decade.
(b) Put into solitary confinement
(c) His own lawyer
(d) Guilty of more than one murder
13. How often does the drug Grace blames for Gary's actions have to be used in order to be an effective chemical restraint?
(a) Once a week
(b) Every two hours
(c) Every hour
(d) Every day
14. What is the profession of Grace McGinnis?
(c) Motel worker
(d) Bank teller
15. Gary writes letters to Nicole as he is on death row, complaining about what?
(a) The priest
(b) The books
(c) The noise
(d) The sun
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the pickup truck that Gary desires?
2. What hasn't Nicole done in the weeks before meeting Gary, although this changes when they meet?
3. What does Gary get into the habit of doing with Sterling?
4. Gary Gilmore might end up in Oregon, but where was he born?
5. What do Sterling and Gary talk about a lot as they work in Vern's shop?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)