|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does the drug Grace blames for Gary's actions have to be used in order to be an effective chemical restraint?
(a) Once a week
(b) Every hour
(c) Every day
(d) Every two hours
2. Who is the nighttime guard that Gibbs and Gary start to play with?
3. Before Nicole is 11, she won't let anybody "__________," but she still likes taking her clothes off and letting people look.
(a) Put it in
(b) Kiss her
(c) Date her
(d) Grope her breasts
4. What does Gary try to steal in response to Nicole's leaving him?
(a) Tape deck
5. How long does Gary's court process take, including the day for jury selection?
(a) Two months
(b) Three days
(c) Four days
(d) One week
6. Gary Gilmore might end up in Oregon, but where was he born?
7. What is Gary's mental health diagnosis that limits his ability to plead an insanity defense?
(b) Manic depressive
8. Whose albums did Gary and Bessie listen to during some of their happier times together?
(a) Johnny Cash
(b) Roy Orbison
(c) Def Leppard
(d) Rolling Stones
9. Gary has to swallow the indignity of __________ as there are no concrete curbs that need smashing at the time.
(a) Poor manners
(b) His lack of sexual experience
10. What kind of car does McGrath buy for Gary, which is also the kind of car that Nicole has?
11. The dealer of the white truck won't sell it to Gary without a __________, which makes him mad.
(a) $2000 down payment
(c) Credit score
(d) Clean record
12. What kind of cases are rare in Provo, making Gary's case one in a lifetime?
(a) First degree murder
(c) Second degree murder
(d) First degree manslaughter
13. How old was Nicole when she first got married?
14. What is the kind of acid Nicole drops that causes her to scream and yell and run through the streets of Provo?
15. Why can't Nicole take her car to go see Gary at the prison?
(a) She lost her license
(b) It was stolen
(c) She hurt her foot
(d) It is broken
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary rob first in order to get money for a truck payment?
2. What is also special about Gary's case that makes it something that should be perfect for prime time coverage too?
3. How much does Gary make per hour when he is working in Vern's shop?
4. What does Gary suggest he and Rikki do when he isn't able to pick up women?
5. What is the name of the drug Grace blames for Gary's actions in the murders?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)