|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Gary's court process take, including the day for jury selection?
(a) One week
(b) Three days
(c) Four days
(d) Two months
2. What kind of car does McGrath buy for Gary, which is also the kind of car that Nicole has?
3. Where do Gary and Rikki cruise to meet women?
(a) Provo Blvd.
(b) Main Street
(c) Border Avenue
(d) Salt Lake Street
4. What does Gary rob second in order to get money he needs for his truck payment?
(b) Drug store
(d) Gas station
5. How old was Nicole when she first got married?
6. In the fight between Gary and Peter, who is the eventual winner?
(a) Vern steps in and breaks it up
7. What does Gary suggest he and Rikki do when he isn't able to pick up women?
(a) Have sex
(b) Rape them
(c) Leave town
(d) Kill them
8. Who does Grace go with when she is able to visit with Gary in prison?
9. What hasn't Nicole done in the weeks before meeting Gary, although this changes when they meet?
(a) Called her mom
(b) Slept with anyone
(c) Gone to work
(d) Taken drugs
10. What did Gary do when he was in jail in order to get more privacy and solitude?
(a) Attempt suicide
(b) Ask to be put into solitary
(d) Go to the hospital wing
11. With which state's authorities does Gary get into trouble for auto theft and felony assault?
12. Who is a sex addict who is not tethered securely to reality?
13. What is the profession of Grace McGinnis?
(a) Bank teller
(b) Motel worker
14. Who is the nighttime guard that Gibbs and Gary start to play with?
15. Who does Gary contact so he has a place to stay and a job when he gets out of prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gary's truck end up as the police are trying to take him into custody?
2. Gary has to swallow the indignity of __________ as there are no concrete curbs that need smashing at the time.
3. Who does Gary meet at Nicole's mother's house before heading out on his killing spree?
4. What kind of cases are rare in Provo, making Gary's case one in a lifetime?
5. Who tells Gary that he can whip him, which is why he isn't afraid of Gary?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)