1. Gary Gilmore might end up in Oregon, but where was he born?
2. Who does Gary contact so he has a place to stay and a job when he gets out of prison?
3. What kind of shop does Vern own and that Gary eventually works at?
4. What does Vern easily beat Gary at, which causes him to feel a little less than a man?
5. How much does Gary make per hour when he is working in Vern's shop?
6. What do Sterling and Gary talk about a lot as they work in Vern's shop?
7. Who is Gary's first date since being out of prison?
8. What is the loud and comical item Gary wears that makes him stand out in a crowd?
This section contains 4,100 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)