|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the room they put Gary in during his sentencing?
(a) No water
(b) No phone
(c) No windows
(d) No lights
2. What kind of car does Gibbs buy on his way out of town, away from Gary and the theft ring?
(b) Range Rover
3. Which killing was easier, according to Gary?
4. Who is an uptight religious fanatic who is given to nervous breakdowns?
(a) Reginald Smith
(b) Vern Mahtoch
(c) Peter Galovan
(d) Richard Peterson
5. Who else does Grace blame for Gary's behavior as they will not pay the back taxes on Bessie's house?
(a) The factory's credit union
(b) Mormon Church
(c) The bank
(d) Gary's father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter continue to check himself in for at the local mental hospital?
2. What is Gary at first not allowed to eat because it's not on his Last Supper list?
3. To whom does Gary offer $5000 for a change of clothes so he can escape?
4. Why does April refuse to have sex with Gary when they are at the Provo Holiday Inn?
5. Gary writes letters to Nicole as he is on death row, complaining about what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)