|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Gary make per hour when he is working in Vern's shop?
2. Much of the appeals process is ______, requiring little participation on the part of the convict.
(a) Para court
(b) Pro duma
(c) Pro thruoma
(d) Pro forma
3. Who thinks Gary might have been the trigger man in the gas station murder?
(a) Mont Court
4. What does Vern easily beat Gary at, which causes him to feel a little less than a man?
(c) Arm wrestling
5. Earl Dorius realizes that as the media is let into the prison, the ____________ of the prison becomes lax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides that the answer to #38 is much too young for the responsibility of taking care of children?
2. Where does Schiller get a check for $50,000 in order to secure Gary's story?
3. How long of a time period after the ruling must a prisoner be executed in?
4. Gil Athay is an attorney for one of the ________, and he soon gets into the fray as well.
5. Who makes the short argument for leniency for Gary, even though no one expects it to actually work?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)