|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists Gary is trying to kill them, so they press charges against Gary?
2. Much of the appeals process is ______, requiring little participation on the part of the convict.
(a) Pro thruoma
(b) Para court
(c) Pro duma
(d) Pro forma
3. What kind of pills does Nicole find in order to go through with her and Gary's suicide pact?
(b) Sleeping pills
(c) Pain pills
4. What is the name of the guy that Nicole really likes, even though she is married to her first husband?
(d) The Man
5. What does Nicole use in her half-hearted suicide attempt after visiting Gary one day?
(c) Sleeping pills
(d) Blade from disposable razor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the loud and comical item Gary wears that makes him stand out in a crowd?
2. What is the profession of Grace McGinnis?
3. The US Supreme Court decided that the press does not have a constitutional right to enter prisons to ____________.
4. What does the answer to #98 now do for a living?
5. What do Sterling and Gary talk about a lot as they work in Vern's shop?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)