|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gary do when he was in jail in order to get more privacy and solitude?
(a) Attempt suicide
(c) Ask to be put into solitary
(d) Go to the hospital wing
2. On the recommendation of Schiller, who does Gary finally fire from his case and his media management?
(a) Stanley Greenberg
(b) No one
(c) David Susskind
(d) Dennis Boaz
3. What does Gary offer to Brenda as he knows they are going through tough times?
(a) A Bible
(b) His truck
(c) A gun
4. Who is an uptight religious fanatic who is given to nervous breakdowns?
(a) Richard Peterson
(b) Reginald Smith
(c) Peter Galovan
(d) Vern Mahtoch
5. How long of a time period after the ruling must a prisoner be executed in?
(a) 60 days
(b) 1 day
(c) 30 days
(d) 45 days
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lot where Gary's truck is situated?
2. What is the name of the guy that Nicole really likes, even though she is married to her first husband?
3. What is Gary trying which has Sam Smith and other officials looking into laws to change his actions?
4. Who does Gary contact in order to get the new attorney in his corner to argue the stay?
5. What does Boaz have to do because the officers believe he is the one who sneaked sleeping pills into Gary?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)