|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary do after he learns about his new execution date?
(a) Calls Nicole
(b) Asks for a priest
(c) Attempts suicide
(d) Celebrates with his jail buddies
2. Brenda tells Gary on the phone that she will bring him new clothes and _________ even though she has alerted the police to his position.
(b) A gun
(c) Bus fare
(d) Plane tickets
3. Why does Gary have a temper tantrum which leads to his being forced to spend Christmas in solitary?
(a) He can't see Nicole
(b) He can't have a bible
(c) The guard used a paper plate for his food
(d) He isn't allowed to talk to his mom
4. How often do the two lawyers for Gary still visit him each day?
5. When others tell Gary he needs to get back at Gibbs, what does Gary say? "I can __________ from here."
(a) See the problem
(b) Make plans
(c) See the truth
(d) Handle it
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gary's eventual new execution date, as prescribed by the judge?
2. Who does Gary meet at Nicole's mother's house before heading out on his killing spree?
3. Gary writes letters to Nicole as he is on death row, complaining about what?
4. What is the name of the lot where Gary's truck is situated?
5. What does Gary assume Nicole will do once he is dead?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)