|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Schiller vacationing as the holidays occur over the years 1976 to 1977?
2. What does Gary do after he learns about his new execution date?
(a) Asks for a priest
(b) Calls Nicole
(c) Attempts suicide
(d) Celebrates with his jail buddies
3. Who turns out to have been working undercover for several government agencies?
(c) Leon Schiller
4. What does Gary rob second in order to get money he needs for his truck payment?
(a) Drug store
(c) Gas station
5. Why does Gary have a temper tantrum which leads to his being forced to spend Christmas in solitary?
(a) He can't see Nicole
(b) He can't have a bible
(c) The guard used a paper plate for his food
(d) He isn't allowed to talk to his mom
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gary meet at Nicole's mother's house before heading out on his killing spree?
2. What does Gary assume Nicole will do once he is dead?
3. Much of the appeals process is ______, requiring little participation on the part of the convict.
4. When others tell Gary he needs to get back at Gibbs, what does Gary say? "I can __________ from here."
5. What is Cline Campbell's role in the prison setting, requested by Gary for his services?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)