|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the group go after the speech at the Learned Society?
(a) Out for dinner.
(c) To Everard's house.
(d) To a movie.
2. What flowers does Allegra choose?
(a) Roses and baby's breath.
(b) Daffodils and geraniums.
(c) Peonies and delphiniums.
(d) Sunflowers with ferns.
3. What is Helena annoyed by during her tea with Miss Clovis and Mildred?
(a) That Rocky hasn't begged her to return.
(b) That the attention is not on her.
(c) That Rocky has taken some of the furniture they both own.
(d) That Mildred has been spending so much time with Rocky.
4. How do the parishioners react to Allegra's suggestion?
(a) With resistance.
(b) With shock.
(c) With confusion.
(d) With agreement.
5. What does Mildred think of the speech she hears at the Learned Society?
(a) She has a newfound interest in anthropology.
(b) She is completely lost by the topic.
(c) She is confused but intrigued.
(d) She finds that she is extremely bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mildred run into on the street after her annual lunch date?
2. What does Everard tell Mildred about Helena after waiting for her outside her office?
3. Where does Mildred meet Helena?
4. What does Helena ask Mildred to do during their tea with Miss Clovis?
5. What does Everard warn Mildred of about his mother?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)