1. Who is the author of Excellent Women?
(a) Barbara Pym.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Alice Munro.
(d) Kitty Kelley.
2. What is Mildred's last name?
3. How many stories tall is Mildred's apartment building?
4. What city does Mildred live in?
5. What is on the bottom floor of Mildred's apartment building?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A general store.
(d) A charity.
6. Who did Mildred live with after her parents died?
(c) No one.
(d) Mildred's sister.
7. How many brothers and sisters does Mildred have?
8. What was Mildred's father's occupation?
9. Where did Mildred begin working after her parents died?
(a) Society for Aged Gentlewomen.
(b) Elderly Women Centre.
(c) Longterm Care for Women Assoc.
(d) The Excellent Women League.
10. Where does Mildred's old roommate work now?
(a) At the local paper.
(b) As a governess for a wealthy family.
(c) At the general store down the road.
(d) A Catholic girl's school.
This section contains 4,679 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)