|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color do Gwent's men wear to the last battle?
2. What is Arthur not prepared for in the battle at the end of the book?
(a) The weather condition.
(b) The betrayal.
(c) The number of opponents.
(d) The speed of the march.
3. Where does the shrouded woman take Derfel when she tries to save Ceinwyn?
(a) The inlet.
(b) The valley.
(c) The meadow.
(d) The mountain.
4. What does Derfel do before killing Aelle?
(a) Takes his sword.
(b) Shakes his hand.
(c) Embraces him.
(d) Slaps him.
5. Who has been casting spells on Ceinwyn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Arthur told he can take refuge?
2. What does Derfel call Nimue's followers?
3. How many men arrive with Sagramor.
4. Who gives Lancelot his sword?
5. What does Guinevere make a pillow for Arthur out of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the ghost fence?
2. What does Derfel make sure of before he kills Aelle and why?
3. What do Arthur and all of his men have a very small amount of knowledge about?
4. What does Derfel ask Gwydre to do for him at the end of the battle?
5. What causes the forces of Nimue and Mordred to break up?
6. Why is Ceinwyn sick, and how is Derfel supposed to cure her?
7. What does Olwen try to get Derfel to do as she takes him to Nimue?
8. What does Morgan have Derfel do to cure his wife?
9. What does Nimue do when Excalibur is gone?
10. What does Nimue use to cast her spells on people?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)