|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many enemy heads make up the ghost fence?
2. Who does Arthur want to be king after Mordred dies?
3. What is Derfel told to bring in exchange for Ceinwyn's wellness?
4. Who does Argante marry after Arthur returns to Guinevere?
5. What religion does Tewdric follow?
6. Who gives Lancelot his sword?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
7. What does Derfel find when he returns to Dun Caric?
(a) His daughter is with child.
(b) His station has been filled.
(c) His wife has left him.
(d) His people have been killed.
8. How many men arrive with Sagramor.
9. What is on Arthur's sail?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bear.
(c) A lion.
(d) A cougar.
10. What does Aelle refuse to do when he is wounded?
(a) Admit defeat.
(b) Leave his son's side.
11. Who saves Derfel after he is captured?
12. What causes most of the boats to overturn?
(b) Holes in the boats.
(c) A storm.
(d) Flaming arrows.
13. Who kills Derfel's daughter?
14. Why does Queen Igraine stop talking with Derfel?
(a) She gives birth.
(b) She falls ill.
(c) She is called away.
(d) She goes into hiding.
15. Who is Clovis the King of?
(a) The Saxons.
(b) The Franks.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Dutch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Gwent's army is reluctant to attack?
2. Where does Arthur take refuge before going to his city of refuge?
3. What season does Mordred take an army to Armorica?
4. What has caused the chaos in Aque Sulis?
5. Where is Mordred wounded when he goes to Armorica?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)