|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Lancelot his sword?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What color do Gwent's men wear to the last battle?
3. What does Guinevere make a pillow for Arthur out of?
(a) His cloak.
(b) A sail.
(c) A dead goose.
(d) Her lap.
4. Why will Mordred's throne be available to claim if he dies?
(a) He will have died in defeat.
(b) He has no children.
(c) He wrote that in his will.
(d) His marriage is not official.
5. How long does Caddwg say he will need before he can do what Derfel tells him to do?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
6. Who will guard the area of Dumnoia?
7. Who saves Derfel after he is captured?
8. Who catches Lancelot?
9. Who dies with the bishop?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
10. How does the bishop die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) His boat is overcome.
(c) He is shot with an arrow.
(d) He hangs himself.
11. Which of Nimue's prisoners has she brought to the shore in a cage?
12. What does Aelle refuse to do when he is wounded?
(a) Admit defeat.
(c) Leave his son's side.
13. Who is Clovis the King of?
(a) The Franks.
(b) The Dutch.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Saxons.
14. Where does Arthur take refuge before going to his city of refuge?
(a) A sand spit.
(b) A cave.
(c) An estuary.
(d) An overturned boat.
15. Who binds Arthur's wound at the end of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Gwydre's wife?
2. What causes most of the boats to overturn?
3. What is Derfel told to bring in exchange for Ceinwyn's wellness?
4. Where is Mordred wounded when he goes to Armorica?
5. What color is Nimue dressed in at the last battle?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)