|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Mynydd Baddon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Derfel think Merlin can talk to the gods?
(a) The ability to read the minds of those around him.
(b) His knowledge of who Gawain is.
(c) His garbled speech and hidden manners.
(d) The appearance of the naked woman.
2. What kind of city is Aquius Sulis?
3. Who guards the place where Merlin speaks with the gods?
(a) Arthur's knights.
(b) Magical weavers.
(c) Black spear men.
(d) Druid warriors.
4. What kind of carts are used at the beginning of the attack on the fortress when Derfel is trapped?
(a) Storage Carts.
(b) Ox carts.
(c) Horse carts.
(d) Hospital Carts.
5. What is the fortress made of that Derfel is trapped in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the naked woman in Domnoia carrying?
2. Why is Powis able to hide what he is writing about from the bishop?
3. Who does Derfel send a message to when he is trapped by the Saxon armies?
4. Where does Arthur plan to make his stand against the combined Saxon armies?
5. When will the Saxons hold a festival for Eostre?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)