|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Mynydd Baddon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of city is Aquius Sulis?
2. What is the leader of the third group of men in support of Derfel against the Saxons riding?
(a) A chariot.
(b) A mule.
(c) A horse.
(d) An ox.
3. Who do the Druids usually sacrifice in their rituals?
(b) Old kings and queens.
(c) The sons of kings.
(d) Traitors from other lands.
4. Who is at Aelle when Derfel gets there?
5. Who is the narrator of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Arthur's men feel about putting crosses on their shield?
2. Where does Arthur plan to make his stand against the combined Saxon armies?
3. What does the surprising thing at the end of Derfel's fight cause the Saxon king to do?
4. What direction does Arthur first think the Saxons are going to attack from?
5. What color are the crosses put on the shields?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)