|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Mynydd Baddon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction does the Saxon army invade from?
2. Why does Arthur not believe in any gods?
(a) He sees no proof of it.
(b) He only believes in himself.
(c) There are too many for him to choose from.
(d) His faith has been shattered.
3. What kind of ritual is performed a the important spring feast?
4. How did Merlin make the naked woman glow?
(a) With a strange powder.
(b) With a secretion of clams.
(c) With an old Roman spell.
(d) With transluscent leaves.
5. What happens to Guinevere after her infidelity?
(a) She is executed.
(b) She is banished.
(c) She is put in a living grave.
(d) She is dethroned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Arthur and his men all put crosses on their shields?
2. What kind of carts are used at the beginning of the attack on the fortress when Derfel is trapped?
3. Who is Derfel supposed to give the gift from the Saxon king to?
4. What is the name of Arthur's son?
5. How many columns are the Saxon armies divided into when they attack Derfel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)