|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Mynydd Baddon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Arthur able to defeat the Saxon Army?
(a) An important letter is intercepted.
(b) A prisoner explains the plan of attack.
(c) They are led into a trap.
(d) They are weakened by the plague.
2. What is the naked woman in Domnoia carrying?
(a) A cross bow.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A flag.
3. What kind of man is Powys?
(a) A jester.
(b) A servant.
(c) A monk.
(d) A shepherd.
4. What are there barrels of in the Temple of Mithras?
(c) Sea salt.
5. What does Derfel pack with him on his journey?
(a) A flag of truce.
(b) Paper and pen.
(c) Food for a month.
(d) His sword and shield.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Arthur gone after saving Derfel and his men after they are trapped?
2. Who is at Aelle when Derfel gets there?
3. How does Arthur respond to the request for Excalibur?
4. Who officiates at the important spring feast?
5. Where does Argante place the blood from the ritual at the spring feast?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)