|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Mynydd Baddon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur congratulate Derfel for after saving him?
(a) Staying alive.
(b) Finding a suitable fortress.
(c) Catching him in time.
(d) His good defense.
2. What time of day do Derfel and his men put their armor on?
3. What is leading the third group of men in support of Derfel against the Saxons?
(a) A naked woman.
(b) Merlin with a severred head on a stake.
(c) Gawain's corpse.
(d) A masked and hooded figure.
4. Why does Arthur send Derfel to converse with the Saxon King?
(a) He is the cousin of the king.
(b) He has a Saxon look.
(c) He is the king's son.
(d) He is the rightful Saxon king.
5. What important feast happens in the spring?
(a) The Feast of Icklian.
(b) The Feast of Indrian.
(c) The Feast of Imbolc.
(d) The Feast of Ithyllian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Saxon warriors are in the hall when Derfel gets there?
2. What are there barrels of in the Temple of Mithras?
3. What is the fortress made of that Derfel is trapped in?
4. What has Arthur broken up when the battle is won?
5. Where are the Saxon armies camped out when Arthur plans to attack them?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)