|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date of Eva Peron's death, according to the book?
(a) July 22nd, 1952.
(b) July 23rd, 1954.
(c) July 25th, 1952.
(d) July 26th, 1952.
2. For the people, Peron and Eva became _________ figures, who built their power around who they were, personality-wise.
3. During Eva's new push to get things done, she rarely saw _________ and did as she liked.
(a) Her family.
4. Many people in Argentina were facing lower standards of __________ than they were accustomed to.
5. Lonardi's staff tried to ________ Eva's body, but the Catholic Church would not allow this to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In many ways, Eva began to take on the qualities one might associate with a _________.
2. Dr. Ara was put in charge of _________ Evita's body so that it could be viewed for decades.
3. What happened to Eva's brother in 1953, which added to the tragedies?
4. Eva, at this time, had acquired the ability to convey __________ through her speeches.
5. What did Eva do in order to help her battle her cancer, though it did not cure it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened as a result of Peron confronting the Catholic Church in hopes of subordinating it to him?
2. What happened a minute after Eva's death, according to the book?
3. What was the goal of the Eva Peron Foundation that was created, according to the book?
4. What did the press have to say about the story when Eva fainted at an event?
5. What happened once the Argentine press was able to say anything it wanted to say?
6. What was the thematic uniqueness of the rock opera made of Eva's life?
7. What did Eva and other female Peronists began to speak about?
8. What caused the decline in Peron's power after Eva's death?
9. What were the reasons given behind Eva not being able to run for Vice President?
10. What were some of the examples of ways that Peron began to be a dictator in his position?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)