|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the press say happened to Eva, though it was not the truth?
(a) She had appendicitis.
(b) She was fine.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She was leaving Peron.
2. The many last speeches that Eva gave seemed to be a managed melodrama that caused people to become frenzied with __________.
3. Who played the part of Evita in the movie that was made after the musical?
(a) Liza Minneli.
(b) Patti LuPone.
(c) Julia Roberts.
4. Dr. Ara was put in charge of _________ Evita's body so that it could be viewed for decades.
5. The _________ Foundation was a charitable foundation that helped to support the poor.
(a) Eva Peron.
(d) Juan Peron.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ served as a mediator for a nationwide strike in 1951, though it was unsuccessful.
2. Peron was regarded as a _________ by the time that he was removed from office.
3. How old was Eva when she died of her battle with cancer?
4. Who created the film version of the musical, though it took a long time to create this script?
5. Eva's book was to be called "My ________ in Life," according to the research done in this book.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were the composers who created the rock operate about Eva's life?
2. What were two of the laws that Peron pushed through during his presidency, one good and one with possible negative consequences?
3. What did Peron do for Eva during one of her final speeches to the country?
4. What are some of the ways in which Argentines see Eva today?
5. Where did Eva's newfound confidence and emotions in her speeches come from, according to the writer?
6. What were the reasons given behind Eva not being able to run for Vice President?
7. Where would Eva find funding for the Eva Peron Foundation, according to the book?
8. What happened as a result of Peron confronting the Catholic Church in hopes of subordinating it to him?
9. What was the medical treatment that Eva eventually had that allowed her to improve?
10. What was the goal of the Eva Peron Foundation that was created, according to the book?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)