|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what decade was the musical about Evita's life made?
2. Peron was regarded as a _________ by the time that he was removed from office.
3. Eva, at this time, had acquired the ability to convey __________ through her speeches.
4. How many copies did Eva's autobiography nearly end up selling during her dying period?
5. Who played the part of Evita in the movie that was made after the musical?
(a) Patti LuPone.
(b) Julia Roberts.
(d) Liza Minneli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Eva's brother in 1953, which added to the tragedies?
2. What happened as a result of the announcement that Eva had died?
3. In many ways, Eva began to take on the qualities one might associate with a _________.
4. Who ended up crushing the strike, which was surprising, given the history of this person?
5. During Eva's new push to get things done, she rarely saw _________ and did as she liked.
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the challenges facing Peron's power at the time when Eva began to be more powerful?
2. What happened a minute after Eva's death, according to the book?
3. What did the Eva Peron Foundation provide to the country, according to the book?
4. What was the role of Oliver Stone in the creation of a movie about Eva?
5. What were some of the examples of ways that Peron began to be a dictator in his position?
6. What was the reason that Eva gave when asked why she did not have children of her own?
7. Where would Eva find funding for the Eva Peron Foundation, according to the book?
8. What was the goal of the Eva Peron Foundation that was created, according to the book?
9. What were the reasons given behind Eva not being able to run for Vice President?
10. What happened during the time in which Eva was confined to bedrest?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)