|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eva continued her work, speaking out about the injustices of _________ in her speeches.
(a) Working children.
(b) Working men.
(c) Working women.
2. What was Eva's name put out for, though not many took this request seriously?
3. What is NOT one of the challenges that Peron faced during this time?
(a) Eva's behavior.
(b) Trade deficits.
(c) Rising inflation.
(d) An uncooperative army.
4. The _________ Foundation was a charitable foundation that helped to support the poor.
(a) Juan Peron.
(c) Eva Peron.
5. For many, the struggle over Eva's body was a struggle for ___________ power.
(d) Political party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people saw the Evita musical as a form of ________ rock.
2. Who gave a speech about all of Eva's accomplishments, which was something this person never did before?
3. Many people suspect that Eva found out that she had ________ at that time.
4. While Eva wanted to be ________, many Argentinians resisted this idea, according to the book.
5. In many ways, Eva began to take on the qualities one might associate with a _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the medical treatment that Eva eventually had that allowed her to improve?
2. What happened during the time in which Eva was confined to bedrest?
3. Who were the composers who created the rock operate about Eva's life?
4. Where would Eva find funding for the Eva Peron Foundation, according to the book?
5. What did Eva and other female Peronists began to speak about?
6. What were some of the examples of ways that Peron began to be a dictator in his position?
7. What was the goal of the Eva Peron Foundation that was created, according to the book?
8. What were two of the laws that Peron pushed through during his presidency, one good and one with possible negative consequences?
9. What was the thematic uniqueness of the rock opera made of Eva's life?
10. What was the role of Oliver Stone in the creation of a movie about Eva?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)