|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eva continued her work, speaking out about the injustices of _________ in her speeches.
(a) Working men.
(b) Working women.
(c) Working children.
2. How many copies did Eva's autobiography nearly end up selling during her dying period?
3. During what year was Peron removed from the government because of his actions?
4. During Eva's new push to get things done, she rarely saw _________ and did as she liked.
(a) Her family.
5. Who gave a speech about all of Eva's accomplishments, which was something this person never did before?
(c) Her mother.
(d) The cabinet.
6. Who did Peron turn to in order to get his desired legislative processes passed?
(a) No one.
(b) The Army.
7. _________ were constant to the foundation, and the level of human contact was unusually high.
(d) Funding options.
8. What is NOT one of the challenges that Peron faced during this time?
(a) Trade deficits.
(b) Eva's behavior.
(c) An uncooperative army.
(d) Rising inflation.
9. How old was Eva when she died of her battle with cancer?
10. Evita, in the end, became _________, which seems to be what she wanted.
(d) A saint.
11. Who played the part of Evita in the movie that was made after the musical?
(a) Patti LuPone.
(b) Julia Roberts.
(d) Liza Minneli.
12. The government eventually allowed ___________ to run for office in order to diffuse the terrorism.
13. Who did not want to be patient when managing the affairs of the Eva Peron Foundation, so the foundation shrank?
14. What caused Peron to go into exile in September of 1955?
(b) An affair.
(c) Eva's death.
(d) His family.
15. What was Eva's name put out for, though not many took this request seriously?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would Eva treat as equals, no matter who they were or what was wrong with them?
2. How long did the process Dr. Ara used take in order to make sure that Eva could be viewed for a long time?
3. Who was given the right to vote during the first term of Peron?
4. What did Eva's foundation build in order to help the poor?
5. What did Peron eventually restrict during his time as a leader, which the public did not like?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)