|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people saw the Evita musical as a form of ________ rock.
2. How long did the process Dr. Ara used take in order to make sure that Eva could be viewed for a long time?
(a) One year.
(b) One decade.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
3. During 1952, the book reports that Eva only weighed ________ pounds.
4. What did the Catholic Church do to Peron to show that they were dissatisfied with him?
(a) Ridiculed him.
(b) Canonized Eva.
(c) Excommunicated him.
(d) Ignored him.
5. Who did Eva hire in order to help her write a book about her life?
(b) Her brother.
(c) No one.
(d) Her sister.
6. Eva's foundation did threaten those corporations when they refused to ____________.
(a) Visit with her.
(c) Listen to her.
(d) Pick up the phone.
7. Who created the film version of the musical, though it took a long time to create this script?
(a) Oliver Stone.
(b) Steven Spielberg.
(c) The Coen Brothers.
(d) Ron Howard.
8. Eva continued her work, speaking out about the injustices of _________ in her speeches.
(a) Working men.
(c) Working children.
(d) Working women.
9. During what year was Peron removed from the government because of his actions?
10. The government eventually allowed ___________ to run for office in order to diffuse the terrorism.
11. What did Peron remove from the laws during his term in office?
(a) Voting rights.
(b) Term limits.
(c) Child labor laws.
(d) Environmental laws.
12. During all of her illness, Eva decided that she wanted to __________ publicly.
13. What did the press say happened to Eva, though it was not the truth?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She was fine.
(c) She had appendicitis.
(d) She was leaving Peron.
14. Eva helped to create a cult that supported ________, and she was the most active member.
15. How many copies did Eva's autobiography nearly end up selling during her dying period?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was causing Eva to give final speeches to the people?
2. How old was Eva when she died of her battle with cancer?
3. How many hospitals did the foundation build during its time?
4. Eva, at this time, had acquired the ability to convey __________ through her speeches.
5. Who would Eva treat as equals, no matter who they were or what was wrong with them?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)