|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The regime wanted to find ways to show that the body of Eva was a _________.
(a) Unnecessary cost.
(c) Gross experiment.
2. What did the Catholic Church do to Peron to show that they were dissatisfied with him?
(a) Canonized Eva.
(b) Ignored him.
(c) Ridiculed him.
(d) Excommunicated him.
3. For the people, Peron and Eva became _________ figures, who built their power around who they were, personality-wise.
4. Eva's book was to be called "My ________ in Life," according to the research done in this book.
5. How long did the process Dr. Ara used take in order to make sure that Eva could be viewed for a long time?
(a) One year.
(b) One decade.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
6. During Eva's new push to get things done, she rarely saw _________ and did as she liked.
(d) Her family.
7. The new presidency wanted to show that Dr. Ara was some sort of _________.
(c) Political miscreant.
8. During what year was Peron removed from the government because of his actions?
9. Eva continued her work, speaking out about the injustices of _________ in her speeches.
(a) Working women.
(c) Working men.
(d) Working children.
10. For many who watched the Evita musical, it seemed to be silly, but also supportive of _________.
(c) Argentine culture.
11. While Eva wanted to be ________, many Argentinians resisted this idea, according to the book.
(a) A general.
(b) Vice President.
(c) Secretary of Labor.
12. The _________ Foundation was a charitable foundation that helped to support the poor.
(a) Eva Peron.
(d) Juan Peron.
13. Many people saw the Evita musical as a form of ________ rock.
14. Who played the part of Evita in the movie that was made after the musical?
(a) Julia Roberts.
(b) Liza Minneli.
(d) Patti LuPone.
15. In 1952, how many members were in Eva's organization, all supporting Peron's ideas and actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of Eva Peron's death, according to the book?
2. During 1952, the book reports that Eva only weighed ________ pounds.
3. In many ways, Eva began to take on the qualities one might associate with a _________.
4. What caused Peron to go into exile in September of 1955?
5. Who did Eva hire in order to help her write a book about her life?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)