|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The government eventually allowed ___________ to run for office in order to diffuse the terrorism.
2. Eva, at this time, had acquired the ability to convey __________ through her speeches.
3. Eva continued her work, speaking out about the injustices of _________ in her speeches.
(a) Working children.
(b) Working men.
(d) Working women.
4. Who created the film version of the musical, though it took a long time to create this script?
(a) Ron Howard.
(b) Steven Spielberg.
(c) The Coen Brothers.
(d) Oliver Stone.
5. Who did Peron turn to in order to get his desired legislative processes passed?
(a) The Army.
(c) No one.
6. What did the press say happened to Eva, though it was not the truth?
(a) She had appendicitis.
(b) She was fine.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She was leaving Peron.
7. In many ways, Eva began to take on the qualities one might associate with a _________.
8. The working class would be able to receive _________ through the foundation to help with their lives.
9. What did Eva's foundation build in order to help the poor?
10. During 1952, the book reports that Eva only weighed ________ pounds.
11. During what year was Peron removed from the government because of his actions?
12. Many people saw the Evita musical as a form of ________ rock.
13. Who gave a speech about all of Eva's accomplishments, which was something this person never did before?
(a) The cabinet.
(b) Her mother.
14. Who did not want to be patient when managing the affairs of the Eva Peron Foundation, so the foundation shrank?
15. The new presidency wanted to show that Dr. Ara was some sort of _________.
(a) Political miscreant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eva's book was to be called "My ________ in Life," according to the research done in this book.
2. Who was given the right to vote during the first term of Peron?
3. Who would Eva treat as equals, no matter who they were or what was wrong with them?
4. How long did the process Dr. Ara used take in order to make sure that Eva could be viewed for a long time?
5. Dr. Ara was put in charge of _________ Evita's body so that it could be viewed for decades.
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)