|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the singer that Eva once saw in Junin, and she was reported to have fallen in love with him?
2. Evita was born in _______, just outside of Buenos Aires, according to the book.
(a) La Tarado.
(b) Las Marlea.
(c) Los Almas.
(d) Los Toldos.
3. What was the reason that Peron's first wife died and left him a widower?
(b) Uterine cancer.
(c) An enemy attack.
(d) Breast cancer.
4. Who began to speak of their history in vague terms once they were married?
5. What was restricted by the controlling government in Argentina, affecting Eva at the time?
(a) Health care.
(b) Travel rules.
(c) Food supply.
6. On the way back to Argentina, Eva decided to give speeches in __________ on the principles of Peronism.
7. During her time in Europe, Eva acted more as a ________ figure, though that changed when she returned home.
8. What was the name of the play in which Eva was given a role?
(a) The Radical Opera.
(b) The Worker's Revolution.
(c) The Children's Hour.
(d) The End Time.
9. Juan became a _________ in order to support the family so they could have enough for everyone.
(a) Bar owner.
(b) Traveling salesman.
(d) Car salesman.
10. What did Juan bring with him in order to help get more attention for Eva in her work?
(c) His art skills.
11. Who was given the post as the Private Presidential Secretary, which was seen as a poor choice?
12. Peron began to give speeches that advocated _______ against the oligarchies.
(a) Power reformation.
(b) Office reassignment.
(c) Higher taxes.
(d) Land reform.
13. What was the name of the largest city in South America at the time?
(b) Brazil City.
(d) Buenos Aires.
14. Argentina had a huge market for _________ after the war was over.
15. Eva often took care of ______ when Peron was busy, but many people still did not like her around.
(a) Signing documents.
(b) Campaign details.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peron was often seen as a _________, though he rarely wielded the power that he might have been able to use.
2. Who did Eva visit while she was in Italy and touring the Vatican?
3. Who came for Peron in order to take him back to Buenos Aires and into custody?
4. Who began to take part in military meetings as this person's stature began to grow in Argentina?
5. Where was Juan Peron born, according to the facts of the story?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)