|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Peron at the time when he and Eva met each other and then talked into the wee hours of the morning?
2. Peron was often seen as a _________, though he rarely wielded the power that he might have been able to use.
(a) Military coup leader.
3. How long was the plan that Peron suggested for changing Argentina?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. For how many years would the bond between Peron and the works end up lasting?
5. What was the job that Eva got with the comedy company in 1935?
(c) Voiceover actor.
6. How many daughters did Eva's father have before she was born into the family?
7. What was the name of the largest city in South America at the time?
(b) Buenos Aires.
(d) Brazil City.
8. What was located in Buenos Aires, which made it an important place to be at the time?
(a) The main stage for actresses.
(b) Federal Government.
(c) The union house.
9. In Argentina, the ________ class was formed by second and third generation immigrants.
10. Who did Eva visit while she was in Italy and touring the Vatican?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The archbishop of York.
(c) King Edward.
(d) Mother Teresa.
11. What was restricted by the controlling government in Argentina, affecting Eva at the time?
(b) Health care.
(c) Travel rules.
(d) Food supply.
12. Where was Juan Peron born, according to the facts of the story?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(c) Las todos.
13. What was NOT one of the groups of immigrants that came into Argentina during the prosperous time?
(d) Skilled workers.
14. ________ often had fits of rage that her family could not understand, after the funeral.
15. What did Juan bring with him in order to help get more attention for Eva in her work?
(a) His art skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eva did not want to behave as a traditional wife, so she would often dress ___________.
2. Which government had invited Eva to visit them in a non-official capacity?
3. Eva often took care of ______ when Peron was busy, but many people still did not like her around.
4. Many of the Communists in the countries thought of Eva as a __________.
5. Juana was not able to attend the funeral of Duarte because __________ would not let her enter.
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)