|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the countries that was a part of the tour of Europe that Eva and Peron took?
2. In the beginning of ________, Eva's father decided that he wasn't interested in fathering, so he left the family.
3. When Eva returned to Argentina, she was a hands-on ________, working with unions, women, and the poor.
4. What did Eva lose when Peron was finally taken out of the government by force?
(a) Her family.
(c) Her child.
(d) Acting roles.
5. The Radical Party spoke out for the Argentine __________, which cause political upheaval at the time.
(a) Upper class.
(c) Lower class.
(d) Middle class.
6. What was restricted by the controlling government in Argentina, affecting Eva at the time?
(a) Health care.
(b) Food supply.
(d) Travel rules.
7. Under pressure from the _________, Argentina declared war against the Axis powers in March of 1945.
8. What was the profession of Peron's first wife who died during his time in office?
(d) She didn't work.
9. Juan became a _________ in order to support the family so they could have enough for everyone.
(b) Car salesman.
(c) Bar owner.
(d) Traveling salesman.
10. After the demonstration, it was clear that the _________ would never again be ignored.
(a) Ruling class.
11. In what year did Eva and Peron go to visit Europe?
12. Many in the public viewed _________ as a nightmare and something that was too akin to what Hitler and Mussolini supported.
(d) Argentina's democracy.
13. What was the date that the workers all refused to go to work, as organized by Eva?
(a) October 17th.
(b) October 14th.
(c) October 1st.
(d) October 12th.
14. Which of Eva's siblings also came with her on the trip to Europe?
15. For how many years would the bond between Peron and the works end up lasting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the percentage of votes that Peron received from voters, allowing him to win the spot?
2. Peron began to realize that European ________ were in their decline, as did many Europeans in 1942.
3. Peron decided to promise ________ to the people, even as he was leaving his office at the time.
4. The Argentine constitution was build upon the example of the ___________ one.
5. A massive __________ by all the parties but the military government and Peronists showed the military government had little support.
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)