|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the countries that was a part of the tour of Europe that Eva and Peron took?
2. What was the name of the singer that Eva once saw in Junin, and she was reported to have fallen in love with him?
3. Eventually, the _______ party decided to support Peron as he began to run for office in Argentina.
4. What was the position of Peron when he first began to be more visible in the public eye?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Secretary of Defense.
(d) Secretary of Labor.
5. Where did Eva want the singer she fell in love with to take her?
(b) Buenos Aires.
(c) New York.
(d) Brazil City.
6. During her time in Europe, Eva acted more as a ________ figure, though that changed when she returned home.
7. Eva fell in love with ________ clothing and began to dress extravagantly when she was on the trip.
8. Peron had to unite the ______ and the unions, but had great difficulty, as the money ran out.
9. What was the career dream of Eva when she was growing up and that she made happen?
10. In what year did Eva and Peron go to visit Europe?
11. Working as a/an ___________ at the acting jobs was often expensive and only for girls of lower classes.
(d) Radio host.
12. Peron asked Eva to work with him in the ________ Department so that people could have someone to relate to as female workers.
13. Juan became a _________ in order to support the family so they could have enough for everyone.
(a) Traveling salesman.
(b) Bar owner.
(d) Car salesman.
14. How did Eva's father end up dying, according to the research done to write the book?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Broken heart.
15. Who did Eva visit while she was in Italy and touring the Vatican?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) The archbishop of York.
(d) King Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many in the public viewed _________ as a nightmare and something that was too akin to what Hitler and Mussolini supported.
2. During what year did Juan Peron join the army, which was then influenced by the Germans?
3. The election that was held on February 24th was the first ________ election since 1928.
4. What kind of campaign did Peron enter, though he didn't have any funding or even a political party to support him?
5. After the demonstration, it was clear that the _________ would never again be ignored.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)