Chapter 1, The House of Doña Juana
1. Evita was born in _______, just outside of Buenos Aires, according to the book.
(a) La Tarado.
(b) Los Toldos.
(c) Las Marlea.
(d) Los Almas.
2. How old was Evita's father when she was born into the family?
3. How many daughters did Eva's father have before she was born into the family?
4. What job did Eva's father leave her mother for, according to the book?
(b) Estate manager.
5. Duarte's ________ often went to visit the children when Juana's children were born.
6. What is NOT one of the names of the children that Juana and Duarte had together?
7. What has been lost so there is no clear data as to when Eva was born?
(b) Birth picture.
(d) Birth certificate.
8. In the beginning of ________, Eva's father decided that he wasn't interested in fathering, so he left the family.
This section contains 3,739 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)