|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In the story "Judgment Day," what does Tanner make for Coleman when he first talks to him?
2. In the story "Revelation," how does Mrs. Turpin characterize the teenage girl in the waiting room?
3. In the story "A View of the Woods," what does Pitts say to Mary Fortune before he whips her?
4. In the story "Revelation," what does the teenage girl call Mrs. Turpin?
5. In the story "A View of the Woods," which of the following is not an aspect of Tilman's business?
Short Essay Questions...
This section contains 1,322 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)