|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story "Greenleaf," what does Mrs. May think the reason is for E.T. and O.T. not coming to get their bull?
(a) She was not clear how urgent the situation was.
(b) She is a woman.
(c) They do not care about the bull.
(d) They want to ruin her farm.
2. In the story "Everything That Rises Must Converge," what impresses Julian's mother about the neighborhood she lives in?
(a) It is in an affluent area.
(b) Only white people live in this area.
(c) It has not been racially integrated.
(d) It was fashionable forty years ago.
3. In the story "Revelation," what does Mrs. Turpin say distinguishes her farm's pigs from others?
(a) They only raise a few of them a year.
(b) They are clean.
(c) They have their own barn.
(d) They have more meat on them.
4. In the story "A View of the Woods," what color does Fortune think the woods turn one evening?
5. In the story "Judgment Day," who owns the land that Tanner and Coleman live on?
(d) His daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story "Greenleaf," why is Mrs. May concerned about the bull being on her farm?
2. In the story "Revelation," what does the teenage girl call Mrs. Turpin?
3. In the story "Everything That Rises Must Converge," where does Julian say that "true culture" lies?
4. In the story "Parker's Back," how does Parker's wife characterize his tattoos?
5. In the story "The Comforts of Home," what is Thomas' mother's favorite nice thing to do for people?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)