|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Primrose try to cut the guinea pig's hair?
(a) She thinks it looks better short.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She wants to dye it pink.
(d) The hair was singed in a minor fire.
2. Where does Primrose wake up after being injured?
(a) In the gym.
(b) On a pile of sweaters at Miss Perfidy's house.
(c) In her own bed at Uncle Jack's house.
(d) In the hospital.
3. Why does Uncle Jack rush to the fire?
(a) Because everyone else is out of town.
(b) To save Primrose.
(c) Because he is a volunteer firefighter.
(d) To save Mallomar.
4. Does Primrose think it is a good idea for Miss Honeycut to invite Uncle Jack to dinner?
(a) Yes, because Miss Honeycut makes good waffles.
(b) Yes, she wants Uncle Jack to marry Miss Honeycut.
(c) No, Miss Honeycut doesn't know how to cook.
(d) No, she is beginning to dislike Miss Honeycut.
5. How long does it take before Primrose knows Evie and Bert well enough to tell them about her adventures?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One day.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Evie and Bert buy a home in Coal Harbour. Where is it?
2. Where do Bert, Evie and Primrose spend the night after the fire?
3. Why does Primrose like Miss Bowzer's habit of serving everything on a waffle?
4. Who actually ends up being the team's goalie?
5. Walking on the beach with Mallomar, what animals does Primrose see first?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Miss Honeycut bring Primrose from the other children when she visits the hospital?
2. Do Evie and Bert like Coal Harbour?
3. What is Uncle Jack's reaction when Primrose is put in foster care?
4. What is unique about the food at Miss Bowzer's restaurant?
5. Does Miss Honeycut believe in intuition?
6. When Primrose sees orcas swimming in the ocean, who do they remind her of?
7. How does the guinea pig's cage catch on fire?
8. How do Primrose and Uncle Jack disagree about Miss Bowzer's practice of serving everything on a waffle?
9. Where do Evie and Bert take Primrose for "comfort food"?
10. What are some of the activities in which adults try to involve Primrose?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)