|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Honeycut say that Primrose needs more activities outside the home?
(a) To learn to cook.
(b) To find her sweaters.
(c) To bring her parents back.
(d) To deal with her "issues."
2. Does Primrose think it is a good idea for Miss Honeycut to invite Uncle Jack to dinner?
(a) Yes, she wants Uncle Jack to marry Miss Honeycut.
(b) No, she is beginning to dislike Miss Honeycut.
(c) No, Miss Honeycut doesn't know how to cook.
(d) Yes, because Miss Honeycut makes good waffles.
3. To whom does Uncle Jack try to sell a house at dinner, after the guinea pig incident?
(a) Miss Bowzer.
(b) Miss Honeycut.
(c) Uncle Ted.
(d) Miss Perfidy.
4. After buying their new townhouse, Evie and Bert celebrate by ordering what meal at Miss Bowzer's restaurant?
(a) Pork chops on a waffle.
(b) Tuna salad on vanilla ice cream.
(c) Mutton stew on a waffle.
(d) Chicken salad on a waffle.
5. After the guinea pig incident, where do Primrose and Uncle Jack go for dinner?
(a) The Girl on a Red Swing restaurant.
(b) The Girl on a Yellow Swing restaurant.
(c) Miss Perfidy's house.
(d) Uncle Jack's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Uncle Jack hope to involve Primrose?
2. What is unique about Miss Perfidy's confusion?
3. Who are Evie and Bert?
4. Where does Primrose wake up after being injured?
5. How long does it take before Primrose knows Evie and Bert well enough to tell them about her adventures?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do Evie and Bert like Coal Harbour?
2. What is Uncle Jack's reaction when Primrose is put in foster care?
3. When Uncle Jack goes to dinner with Miss Honeycut, what are their different goals?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Miss Perfidy suggest has happened to Primrose's sweaters?
5. Does Miss Honeycut believe in intuition?
6. What is Miss Perfidy's very unusual mental condition?
7. How does Primrose end up in the hosptial in Chapter 8?
8. What are two examples of foreshadowing in Chapters 11 and 12?
9. What does Primrose believe Miss Honeycut's motive was when she put together a file for Children and Family services?
10. Where do Evie and Bert take Primrose for "comfort food"?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)