|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Uncle Jack try to sell a house at dinner, after the guinea pig incident?
(a) Miss Perfidy.
(b) Miss Bowzer.
(c) Miss Honeycut.
(d) Uncle Ted.
2. What does Primrose do while Uncle Jack is showing the "cinnamon house"?
(a) She shivers because she is cold.
(b) She climbs a tree because she is scared.
(c) She amuses herself in the street because she is bored.
(d) She naps under a car because she is tired.
3. Do Evie and Bert enjoy having all their food on a waffle?
(a) No, they would prefer pancakes.
(b) Yes, they think it is unique and fun.
(c) Yes, but not tuna salad.
(d) No, they hate waffles.
4. After the guinea pig incident, where do Primrose and Uncle Jack go for dinner?
(a) The Girl on a Red Swing restaurant.
(b) Uncle Jack's house.
(c) Miss Perfidy's house.
(d) The Girl on a Yellow Swing restaurant.
5. How would most people describe Primrose's hair color?
6. Who also visits Primrose in the hospital?
(a) Miss Perfidy.
(b) The school hockey team.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) Johnny Depp.
7. Why does Uncle Jack rush to the fire?
(a) To save Mallomar.
(b) Because everyone else is out of town.
(c) To save Primrose.
(d) Because he is a volunteer firefighter.
8. Who do Evie, Bert and Primrose meet at dinner?
(a) Mr. Cantina.
(b) Miss Honeycut.
(c) Uncle Jack.
(d) Miss Perfidy.
9. Who actually ends up being the team's goalie?
(a) Miss Honeycut.
(b) A Cambodian orphan with one foot.
(d) Uncle Jack.
10. What does Miss Perfidy say about the missing sweaters?
(a) That she gave the sweaters to Primrose's classmates.
(b) That she does not remember Primrose having any sweaters.
(c) That she would remember if she gave the sweaters away.
(d) That she left the sweaters outside for the birds.
11. How does Uncle Jack respond when Primrose is put in foster care?
(a) He tries to get her back.
(b) He is happy to be rid of her.
(c) He asks Miss Honeycut to marry him.
(d) He goes on a long cruise to recover.
12. Where do Evie and Bert take Primrose for comfort food?
(a) To her parents' house.
(b) To Miss Honeycut's house.
(c) To The Girl on a Red Swing Restaurant.
(d) To Uncle Jack's house.
13. What does Primrose have for dinner?
(a) Tuna Salad.
(b) Strawberry waffle shortcake.
(c) Shepherd's pie on a waffle.
(d) Deviled eggs.
14. Where does Primrose wake up after being injured?
(a) In her own bed at Uncle Jack's house.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In the gym.
(d) On a pile of sweaters at Miss Perfidy's house.
15. What recipe is not given in the book?
(a) Braised guinea pig.
(b) Pear soup.
(c) Tea biscuits.
(d) Chocolate covered nuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Honeycut do that shows she wants to get rid of Primrose?
2. What activity does Uncle Jack suggest that Primrose try instead of just walking on the pier?
3. How is Primrose injured outside the "cinnamon house"?
4. There are two fires in the book. What catches fire?
5. What does Uncle Jack try to do at Miss Honeycut's dinner?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)