|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Miss Perfidy's confusion?
(a) Nothing -- Miss Perfidy is not confused.
(b) She forgets everyone's name.
(c) She doesn't forget things that happened, she "remembers" things that never happened.
(d) She remembers names, but nothing else.
2. What does Primrose do when she scrapes her knee outside the "cinnamon house"?
(a) She puts a safety pin on it.
(b) She presses Uncle Jack's handkerchief against it to stop the bleeding.
(c) She puts a bandaid on it.
(d) She puts a huge white bandage on it.
3. Why does Miss Honeycut say that Primrose needs more activities outside the home?
(a) To learn to cook.
(b) To bring her parents back.
(c) To deal with her "issues."
(d) To find her sweaters.
4. Who does Uncle Jack have in mind as the team's goalie?
(a) Miss Perfidy.
(b) A Cambodian orphan with one foot.
(c) Miss Honeycut.
5. Where do Bert, Evie and Primrose spend the night after the fire?
(a) In the dog house.
(b) At their old home.
(c) At Uncle Jack's house.
(d) At Miss Honeycut's house.
6. What does Uncle Jack try to do at Miss Honeycut's dinner?
(a) Give her a puppy.
(b) Sell her a nicer house.
(c) Hire her to cook for him.
(d) Sell her a rabbit.
7. After buying their new townhouse, Evie and Bert celebrate by ordering what meal at Miss Bowzer's restaurant?
(a) Chicken salad on a waffle.
(b) Tuna salad on vanilla ice cream.
(c) Mutton stew on a waffle.
(d) Pork chops on a waffle.
8. How long does it take before Primrose knows Evie and Bert well enough to tell them about her adventures?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five years.
(d) One day.
9. Who makes get-well cards for Primrose while she is in the hospital?
(a) Everyone in Coal Harbour.
(b) Every baker in British Columbia.
(c) Every person in Ontario.
(d) Her classmates.
10. Does Primrose think it is a good idea for Miss Honeycut to invite Uncle Jack to dinner?
(a) No, Miss Honeycut doesn't know how to cook.
(b) No, she is beginning to dislike Miss Honeycut.
(c) Yes, she wants Uncle Jack to marry Miss Honeycut.
(d) Yes, because Miss Honeycut makes good waffles.
11. Why does Miss Bowzer serve every menu item on a waffle?
(a) She accidentally made too much waffle batter.
(b) She wants to give her customers a little something extra.
(c) She hates waffles.
(d) She believes waffles are the new broccoli.
12. What does Uncle Jack have for dinner?
(a) Creamed chicken on a waffle.
(b) Strawberries on a waffle.
(c) Swordfish on a waffle.
(d) Tuna salad.
13. Who actually ends up being the team's goalie?
(a) Uncle Jack.
(c) Miss Honeycut.
(d) A Cambodian orphan with one foot.
14. In what sport does Uncle Jack hope to involve Primrose?
15. How does Uncle Jack get injured in the fire?
(a) Rescuing Miss Honeycut.
(b) Rescuing Bert and Evie.
(c) Rescuing Primrose.
(d) Falling out of a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What permanent injury does Primrose suffer from the incident?
2. What does Miss Perfidy say about the missing sweaters?
3. What does Miss Honeycut say about the guinea pig's haircut?
4. Whose home catches on fire?
5. What does Primrose do while Uncle Jack is showing the "cinnamon house"?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)