|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are ladies from the church at the beach?
(a) They are spying on Primrose.
(b) They are planning a rummage sale.
(c) They are swimming.
(d) They are planning a picnic.
2. In what sport does Uncle Jack hope to involve Primrose?
3. What does Miss Honeycut serve to Uncle Jack for dinner?
(a) Grape soup.
(b) Rabbit stew.
(d) Pear soup.
4. Uncle Jack allows the hockey players to use the gym for free if they will do what?
(a) Do Primrose's homework for her.
(b) Carry the guinea pig home.
(c) Accept a disabled goalie for their team.
(d) Feed his goldfish.
5. Where does The Girl on the Red Swing Restaurant get its name?
(a) From a picture on the wall.
(b) From a book about swings.
(c) From a large mannequin of a girl hanging from a trapeze in the middle of the restaurant.
(d) From a tiny, hidden doll.
6. How would most people describe Primrose's hair color?
7. What does Primrose think about Miss Bowzer's habit of serving everything on a waffle?
(a) She thinks it makes the restaurant charming and quirky, like Coal Harbour.
(b) She hates it because she hates waffles.
(c) She likes it because waffles are yummier cold.
(d) She prefers broccoli.
8. What does Miss Honeycut say about the guinea pig's haircut?
(a) That guinea pigs should be dyed pink.
(b) That it looks great.
(c) That Primrose attacked a "small, helpless animal."
(d) Nothing -- Miss Honeycut doesn't notice it.
9. Who joins Primrose on the beach?
(a) Miss Honeycut and Uncle Ted.
(b) Miss Honeycut and Miss Perfidy.
(c) Miss Honeycut and Miss Bowzer.
(d) Uncle Ted and Miss Bowzer.
10. What is unique about Miss Perfidy's confusion?
(a) She doesn't forget things that happened, she "remembers" things that never happened.
(b) Nothing -- Miss Perfidy is not confused.
(c) She forgets everyone's name.
(d) She remembers names, but nothing else.
11. Why does Primrose try to cut the guinea pig's hair?
(a) She thinks it looks better short.
(b) She wants to dye it pink.
(c) The hair was singed in a minor fire.
(d) She is bored.
12. Who are Evie and Bert?
(a) Primrose's aunt and uncle.
(b) Primrose's foster parents.
(c) Uncle Jack's children.
(d) Uncle Jack's parents.
13. What does Primrose think the candy looks like?
(a) Little jelly bean fingers.
(b) Little chocolate covered toes.
(c) Little caramel bears.
(d) Cotton candy clouds.
14. Why do two classmates help Primrose carry home the guinea pig's cage?
(a) Because she still has a cast on her broken arm.
(b) Because she is still on crutches after losing a toe.
(c) Because they hate her.
(d) Because she is too small to carry it.
15. Miss Honeycut says that she has not been doing anything to Primrose and blames everything on whom?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) The whales.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes get-well cards for Primrose while she is in the hospital?
2. To whom does Uncle Jack try to sell a house at dinner, after the guinea pig incident?
3. What does Miss Honeycut do that shows she wants to get rid of Primrose?
4. What does Primrose have for dinner?
5. What does Primrose do when she scrapes her knee outside the "cinnamon house"?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)