|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Uncle Jack rescue from the fire?
(a) Miss Perfidy.
(b) Bert and Evie.
(c) Miss Honeycut.
2. Who do Evie, Bert and Primrose meet at dinner?
(a) Mr. Cantina.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) Miss Perfidy.
(d) Miss Honeycut.
3. Some people suspect Uncle Jack of doing something to start the fire. What is it?
(a) Cutting corners on wiring the townhomes to make more money.
(b) Using a barbeque grill too close to the building.
(c) Playing with matches.
(d) Setting the fire.
4. After buying their new townhouse, Evie and Bert celebrate by ordering what meal at Miss Bowzer's restaurant?
(a) Pork chops on a waffle.
(b) Tuna salad on vanilla ice cream.
(c) Chicken salad on a waffle.
(d) Mutton stew on a waffle.
5. Why does Primrose like Miss Bowzer's habit of serving everything on a waffle?
(a) She doesn't -- she is tired of waffles.
(b) She thinks it is unusual, charming and quirky, like Coal Harbour.
(c) She loves waffles with brown gravy.
(d) She loves waffles with tuna salad.
6. What permanent injury does Primrose suffer from the incident?
(a) She loses one little toe.
(b) She loses her thumb.
(c) She loses her little finger.
(d) She loses her arm.
7. Evie and Bert buy a home in Coal Harbour. Where is it?
(a) Next door to the gym.
(b) Across the street from Miss Perfidy.
(c) Next door to Uncle Jack.
(d) In the same townhouse complex as Miss Honeycut's new home.
8. What does Primrose think the candy looks like?
(a) Cotton candy clouds.
(b) Little caramel bears.
(c) Little chocolate covered toes.
(d) Little jelly bean fingers.
9. How long does it take before Primrose knows Evie and Bert well enough to tell them about her adventures?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One day.
10. What does Miss Honeycut say about the guinea pig's haircut?
(a) Nothing -- Miss Honeycut doesn't notice it.
(b) That it looks great.
(c) That guinea pigs should be dyed pink.
(d) That Primrose attacked a "small, helpless animal."
11. Who joins Primrose on the beach?
(a) Miss Honeycut and Miss Perfidy.
(b) Miss Honeycut and Miss Bowzer.
(c) Miss Honeycut and Uncle Ted.
(d) Uncle Ted and Miss Bowzer.
12. Whose home catches on fire?
(a) Uncle Jack's house.
(b) Primrose's sandcastle.
(c) Miss Perfidy's house.
(d) Evie and Bert's new townhouse.
13. Miss Honeycut thinks that she and Uncle Jack could be a couple, if only... what?
(a) If only Uncle Jack was taller.
(b) If only she would learn to cook better.
(c) If only she would gain weight.
(d) If only Primrose was out of the picture.
14. What type of candy does Primrose receive while in the hospital?
(a) Chocolate dipped nuts.
(b) Caramel apples.
(c) Jelly beans.
(d) Cotton candy.
15. Why does Primrose try to cut the guinea pig's hair?
(a) The hair was singed in a minor fire.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She wants to dye it pink.
(d) She thinks it looks better short.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Uncle Jack hope to involve Primrose?
2. What does Miss Perfidy say about the missing sweaters?
3. What does Uncle Jack have for dinner?
4. Why does Miss Honeycut say that Primrose needs more activities outside the home?
5. How is Primrose injured outside the "cinnamon house"?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)