|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business owner is unhappy with Uncle Jack's attempts to make the town fancier?
(a) Mr. Cantina.
(b) Mrs. Brown.
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) Miss Bowzer.
2. Why is Uncle Jack so eager to sell the "cinnamon house"?
(a) So he can live in a bigger house.
(b) So he can use the money to finish the townhouses and condominiums he is building.
(c) So he can eat more cinnamon rolls.
(d) So he can stop showing it.
3. How many uncles does Primrose have?
(a) Two: Uncle Jack and Uncle Theodore.
(b) One: Uncle Jack.
(d) Three: Uncle Jack, Uncle Hubert and Uncle Ted.
4. Does the found item change Primrose's belief that her parents are still alive?
(a) Yes, now she thinks her parents are dead.
(b) No, and everyone else agrees that her parents are alive now.
(c) No, she still believes her parents are alive, despite the evidence.
(d) Yes, but now the sheriff believes her parents are alive.
5. What prevents Primrose from visiting the pier one day?
(a) A hail storm.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) A blizzard.
6. What recipe is at the end of Chapter One?
(a) Roast Pork with Sage Stuffing.
(b) Carrots in Apricot Glaze.
(c) Chocolate Chip Cookies.
(d) Fried Squash.
7. At first, Uncle Jack can't care for Primrose because he lives far away and is in which branch of the military?
(a) The Airforce.
(b) The Navy.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Army.
8. Miss Honeycut is from Europe, and claims to be related to whom?
(a) Johnny Depp.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(d) The Queen of England.
9. What word best describes Miss Perfidy's personality?
10. Why does Primrose not feel any grief over her parents' loss?
(a) She has forgotten them.
(b) She believes they are still alive on an island.
(c) She is too little to feel sad.
(d) She is too young to remember them.
11. What does Miss Perfidy serve Primrose to eat?
(a) Hot waffles with bananas.
(b) Stale tea biscuits.
(c) A hamburger.
(d) Cold fish fingers.
12. Does Miss Bowzer smoke cigarettes?
(a) No, she is too healthy.
(b) Yes, and Primrose is allergic to it.
(c) No, she hates smoking.
(d) Yes, and it reminds Primrose of her mother.
13. Who does Miss Honeycut have crush on?
(a) A hockey player.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) Mr. Cantina's son.
14. What does Primrose do while Uncle Jack shows the "cinnamon house" for the second time?
(a) Learns to play hockey with Miss Honeycut.
(b) Learns to shoot hoops with Miss Perfidy.
(c) Learns to knit with her mother.
(d) Helps Miss Bowzer at her restaurant.
15. Now that she can bake cinnamon rolls, where will Primrose go with Uncle Jack?
(a) She can go to the gym.
(b) She can go to the museum.
(c) She will be able to go with him when he shows houses.
(d) She can go to the grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Primrose discover about her sweaters?
2. The town of Coal Harbour is located in which Canadian province?
3. Primrose moves in with Uncle Jack when he is transferred to Coal Harbour. He is eventually assigned to do what job?
4. Miss Bowzer suggests that Primrose have someone beat up the children bullying her. Who does she suggest?
5. How many brothers and sisters does Primrose have?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)