|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Miss Bowzer smoke cigarettes?
(a) No, she is too healthy.
(b) Yes, and it reminds Primrose of her mother.
(c) Yes, and Primrose is allergic to it.
(d) No, she hates smoking.
2. How long has Primrose known Miss Perfidy?
(a) All her life.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Twenty years.
3. Which recipe is not included in the book?
(b) Carrots in Apricot Glaze.
(c) Barbeque Pork on a waffle.
(d) Lemon Sugar Cookies.
4. Miss Honeycut is from Europe, and claims to be related to whom?
(a) Johnny Depp.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(d) The Queen of England.
5. What do the other kids mean when they call Uncle Jack a "developer"?
(a) He works in a darkroom and develops film.
(b) He is a real estate developer who builds houses.
(c) He works in a gym and has developed athlete's foot.
(d) He works in a hospital and has developed chicken pox.
6. What are Primrose's comments about making caramel apples?
(a) The recipe should be long and difficult.
(b) Nothing -- there is no recipe for caramel apples.
(c) The recipe should be short and difficult.
(d) The recipe should be kept short and sweet.
7. After learning to bake cinnamon rolls, where does Primrose go to pick up a sweater?
(a) To Miss Perfidy's house.
(b) To a dance studio.
(c) To the Cantina's store.
(d) To Uncle Jack's house.
8. What does Miss Perfidy serve Primrose to eat?
(a) Cold fish fingers.
(b) A hamburger.
(c) Stale tea biscuits.
(d) Hot waffles with bananas.
9. When did Primrose's family decide to spend some quality time together?
(a) After Primrose was lost at the circus.
(b) Before her parents went on a vacation without her.
(c) After her parents came back from a vacation without her.
(d) When Primrose's baby sister was born.
10. When Primrose's parents are lost at sea, everyone else assumes they are dead. However, Primrose "just knows" they are where?
(a) Dancing with the stars.
(b) Swimming with the dolphins.
(c) Skiing in the alps.
(d) Living on an island.
11. What did Primrose's mother do after her husband was lost at sea?
(a) Hide under the bed.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Sail out in the storm searching for him.
(d) Take a nap.
12. With her parents gone, who is Primrose's nearest living relative?
(a) Miss Honeycut.
(b) Uncle Teddy.
(c) Miss Perfidy.
(d) Uncle Jack.
13. What does Primrose do while Uncle Jack shows the "cinnamon house" for the second time?
(a) Helps Miss Bowzer at her restaurant.
(b) Learns to shoot hoops with Miss Perfidy.
(c) Learns to play hockey with Miss Honeycut.
(d) Learns to knit with her mother.
14. What does Primrose do while Uncle Jack shows the "cinnamon house" for the first time?
(a) Builds a sandcastle.
(b) Does her homework and goes to bed.
(c) Bakes cookies and goes to bed.
(d) Tames a wild horse.
15. Where does the sheriff take Primrose?
(a) To her home.
(b) To the pier.
(c) To the sheriff's office.
(d) To the circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many uncles does Primrose have?
2. What country is Coal Harbour in?
3. Does the found item change Primrose's belief that her parents are still alive?
4. How does Uncle Jack hope to make the economy of Coal Harbour stronger?
5. Where are Primrose's sweaters left?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)