1. What is Primrose's last name?
2. What color is Primrose's hair?
3. When Primrose's parents are lost at sea, everyone else assumes they are dead. However, Primrose "just knows" they are where?
4. The town of Coal Harbour is located in which Canadian province?
5. How much is Miss Perfidy being paid each hour to watch Primrose?
6. During the boring speeches at a town meeting, Primrose searches her mother's notebook for clues. Instead, she finds only two items. What are they?
This section contains 5,344 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)