|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Primrose's parents are lost at sea, everyone else assumes they are dead. However, Primrose "just knows" they are where?
(a) Skiing in the alps.
(b) Living on an island.
(c) Dancing with the stars.
(d) Swimming with the dolphins.
2. What gift does Uncle Jack give Primrose?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A pony.
(d) A seal.
3. Where does the sheriff take Primrose?
(a) To the circus.
(b) To the sheriff's office.
(c) To her home.
(d) To the pier.
4. Why does Primrose visit the pier almost every day?
(a) To eat cotton candy.
(b) To wait for her parents to return in a boat.
(c) To look for sharks.
(d) To tame a seal.
5. Who makes get-well cards for Primrose while she is in the hospital?
(a) Every person in Ontario.
(b) Everyone in Coal Harbour.
(c) Every baker in British Columbia.
(d) Her classmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Honeycut says that she has not been doing anything to Primrose and blames everything on whom?
2. Where do Bert and Evie take Primrose to look for her sweaters?
3. Evie and Bert buy a home in Coal Harbour. Where is it?
4. Primrose is first taunted by the other children when she is doing what?
5. In what sport does Uncle Jack hope to involve Primrose?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)