|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last recipe in the book?
(a) Fish fingers.
(b) Chocolate cookies.
(d) Tuna salad.
2. How does Uncle Jack respond when Primrose is put in foster care?
(a) He goes on a long cruise to recover.
(b) He is happy to be rid of her.
(c) He asks Miss Honeycut to marry him.
(d) He tries to get her back.
3. What activity does Uncle Jack suggest that Primrose try instead of just walking on the pier?
(a) Catching small fish and selling them to the mink farm.
(b) Catching whales.
(c) Looking for clues to her parents' disappearance.
(d) Building sandcastles.
4. How does Uncle Jack hope to make the economy of Coal Harbour stronger?
(a) By selling locks of Primrose's hair.
(b) By turning it into an upscale tourist attraction.
(c) By breeding more whales.
(d) By selling waffles worldwide.
5. What does Primrose have for dinner?
(a) Tuna Salad.
(b) Strawberry waffle shortcake.
(c) Shepherd's pie on a waffle.
(d) Deviled eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes get-well cards for Primrose while she is in the hospital?
2. How does Primrose describe the recipe for cinnamon rolls?
3. There are two fires in the book. What catches fire?
4. Uncle Jack finally agrees to allow Primrose to move in with him when it looks like the only other option is what?
5. What happened to Primrose's sweaters?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)