|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Honeycut have crush on?
(a) A hockey player.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) Mr. Cantina's son.
(d) Uncle Jack.
2. How were Primrose's parents saved?
(a) Some people looking for grizzly bears rescued them from the island.
(b) A friendly giant squid carried them to safety.
(c) A helicopter picked them up.
(d) They signaled a rescue plane.
3. What permanent injury does Primrose suffer from the incident?
(a) She loses her little finger.
(b) She loses her thumb.
(c) She loses her arm.
(d) She loses one little toe.
4. What finally happens to Lena, the creator of the boiled potato recipe?
(a) She eats so many potatoes she turns into a potato bug.
(b) She sails away in a hot air balloon.
(c) She starts making potato waffles.
(d) She and her husband move away.
5. Primrose asks the sheriff if he or she has ever believed something, in spite of all the evidence. What is the sherriff's answer?
(a) No, he only trusts the evidence.
(b) Yes, but intuition is only for minor things.
(c) Yes, he once believed a criminal was innocent despite all the evidence.
(d) No, intuition is only for children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which recipe is included in the book?
2. To whom does Uncle Jack try to sell a house at dinner, after the guinea pig incident?
3. Left alone at night, what does Primrose worry about?
4. The town of Coal Harbour is located in which Canadian province?
5. Why does Primrose try to cut the guinea pig's hair?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)