|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sheriff shows Primrose something that has been found near a deserted island. What is it?
(a) A baby seal.
(b) Her mother's raincoat.
(c) Her father's boat.
(d) A whale.
2. What group meets to decide who will have custody of Primrose?
(a) The motocycle club.
(b) The Town Council.
(c) The corporate Board of Directors.
(d) The PTA.
3. Uncle Jack allows the hockey players to use the gym for free if they will do what?
(a) Do Primrose's homework for her.
(b) Accept a disabled goalie for their team.
(c) Carry the guinea pig home.
(d) Feed his goldfish.
4. During the boring speeches at a town meeting, Primrose searches her mother's notebook for clues. Instead, she finds only two items. What are they?
(a) A poem and a song.
(b) A sweater pattern and her parents' wedding photo.
(c) A recipe and a grocery list.
(d) Two short stories.
5. When Primrose's parents are lost at sea, everyone else assumes they are dead. However, Primrose "just knows" they are where?
(a) Skiing in the alps.
(b) Swimming with the dolphins.
(c) Living on an island.
(d) Dancing with the stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that she can bake cinnamon rolls, where will Primrose go with Uncle Jack?
2. What does Miss Honeycut do that shows she wants to get rid of Primrose?
3. Miss Bowzer's restaurant is unique because every item is served on top of what?
4. How is Miss Perfidy's outfit unusual in Chapter 7?
5. What is Uncle Jack's first reaction to having Primrose move in with him?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)