|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the whaling industry dying in Coal Harbour?
(a) No one eats whale meat anymore.
(b) Whales are too big to catch.
(c) People are too afraid of the water to go whaling.
(d) The whales are endangered.
2. Where does Uncle Jack spend the night after the fire?
(a) At the gym.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In the firehouse.
(d) At his house.
3. Who calls the sheriff when Primrose is in the store?
(a) Uncle Jack.
(b) Miss Bowzer.
(c) Miss Honeycut.
(d) Mrs. Cantina.
4. What permanent injury does Primrose suffer from the incident?
(a) She loses her arm.
(b) She loses her little finger.
(c) She loses her thumb.
(d) She loses one little toe.
5. Does Miss Bowzer believe in intuition?
(a) No, like the sheriff, Miss Bowzer believes in facts.
(b) Yes, Miss Bowzer had an intuition that Primrose would get a pony for her birthday.
(c) No, Miss Bowzer only believes in waffles.
(d) Yes, she once had an intuition that a whaling boat would sink, and it did.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Primrose think that Evie and Bert are nice?
2. Some people suspect Uncle Jack of doing something to start the fire. What is it?
3. Why does Primrose try to cut the guinea pig's hair?
4. What does Primrose do while Uncle Jack shows the "cinnamon house" for the first time?
5. Why does Miss Bowzer serve every menu item on a waffle?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)