|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Primrose move to Uncle Jack's house?
(a) In July.
(b) At the end of summer, to start school.
(c) In the Winter.
(d) In the Spring.
2. What does Primrose do while Uncle Jack shows the "cinnamon house" for the second time?
(a) Helps Miss Bowzer at her restaurant.
(b) Learns to shoot hoops with Miss Perfidy.
(c) Learns to play hockey with Miss Honeycut.
(d) Learns to knit with her mother.
3. Why does Primrose not feel any grief over her parents' loss?
(a) She believes they are still alive on an island.
(b) She is too young to remember them.
(c) She has forgotten them.
(d) She is too little to feel sad.
4. How many brothers and sisters does Primrose have?
5. Left alone, Primrose imagines the noises from the gym are what sounds?
(a) The groans of dying whales.
(b) The chirps of happy little birds.
(c) The barking of sea otters.
(d) The ghosts of dead whalers playing hockey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many uncles does Primrose have?
2. The town of Coal Harbour is located in which Canadian province?
3. Where are Primrose's sweaters left?
4. What is so unusual about Miss Perfidy's memory?
5. Why is the whaling industry dying in Coal Harbour?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)