|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group meets to decide who will have custody of Primrose?
(a) The Town Council.
(b) The corporate Board of Directors.
(c) The PTA.
(d) The motocycle club.
2. Uncle Jack finally agrees to allow Primrose to move in with him when it looks like the only other option is what?
(a) Sending her on a long trip.
(b) Sending her to a foster home.
(c) Sending her to a boarding school.
(d) Sending her on a cruise.
3. Primrose moves in with Uncle Jack when he is transferred to Coal Harbour. He is eventually assigned to do what job?
(a) Captain a boat.
(b) Build a dam.
(c) Run a plumbing supply depot.
(d) Manage a gym.
4. How does Uncle Jack hope to make the economy of Coal Harbour stronger?
(a) By breeding more whales.
(b) By turning it into an upscale tourist attraction.
(c) By selling locks of Primrose's hair.
(d) By selling waffles worldwide.
5. Primrose is first taunted by the other children when she is doing what?
(a) Walking home from school.
(b) Eating ice cream.
(c) Playing a video game.
(d) Cleaning Uncle Jack's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Primrose's belongings are divided between three places. What are they?
2. Primrose and Uncle Jack live in a house next to what building?
3. What do the other kids mean when they call Uncle Jack a "developer"?
4. Miss Bowzer's restaurant is unique because every item is served on top of what?
5. When Primrose's parents are lost at sea, everyone else assumes they are dead. However, Primrose "just knows" they are where?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)