|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Uncle Jack finally agrees to allow Primrose to move in with him when it looks like the only other option is what?
(a) Sending her to a foster home.
(b) Sending her on a cruise.
(c) Sending her on a long trip.
(d) Sending her to a boarding school.
2. Who does Primrose name Mallomar?
(a) A seal at the zoo.
(b) Her new puppy.
(c) Her new teddy bear.
(d) The new owner of the drugstore.
3. At first, Uncle Jack can't care for Primrose because he lives far away and is in which branch of the military?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Airforce.
(d) The Army.
4. What color is Primrose's hair?
(a) Green -- "the color of leaves in the summer."
(b) Blond -- "the color of autumn wheat."
(c) Orange -- "the color of carrots in apricot glaze."
(d) Purple -- "the color of spring lilacs."
5. What incident takes place while Primrose is in the Cantina's store, making Mr. Cantina very angry?
(a) The dog's leash is cut, and he runs into the street.
(b) Someone leaves a cake outside in the rain.
(c) Someone breaks her arm.
(d) Someone wears a funny hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the found item change Primrose's belief that her parents are still alive?
2. What is the name of Kate Bowzer's restaurant?
3. Primrose's belongings are divided between three places. What are they?
4. Why is one of the houses Uncle Jack is trying to sell nicknamed the "cinnamon house"?
5. Who counsels the other children to be kind to Primrose because her parents are presumed dead?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)