|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town of Coal Harbour is located in which Canadian province?
(b) British Columbia.
2. When Primrose's parents are lost at sea, everyone else assumes they are dead. However, Primrose "just knows" they are where?
(a) Dancing with the stars.
(b) Skiing in the alps.
(c) Swimming with the dolphins.
(d) Living on an island.
3. Who does Miss Honeycut have crush on?
(a) Mr. Cantina's son.
(b) A hockey player.
(c) Uncle Jack.
(d) The sheriff.
4. Where are Primrose's sweaters left?
(a) At her parent's house.
(b) At Miss Perfidy's house.
(c) In the gym.
(d) At Uncle Jack's house.
5. What finally happens to Lena, the creator of the boiled potato recipe?
(a) She starts making potato waffles.
(b) She eats so many potatoes she turns into a potato bug.
(c) She sails away in a hot air balloon.
(d) She and her husband move away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Honeycut is from Europe, and claims to be related to whom?
2. What are Primrose's comments about making caramel apples?
3. Why is one of the houses Uncle Jack is trying to sell nicknamed the "cinnamon house"?
4. Uncle Jack finally agrees to allow Primrose to move in with him when it looks like the only other option is what?
5. What gift does Uncle Jack give Primrose?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)