|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many uncles does Primrose have?
(a) One: Uncle Jack.
(b) Two: Uncle Jack and Uncle Theodore.
(c) Three: Uncle Jack, Uncle Hubert and Uncle Ted.
2. Primrose avoids the children one day by slipping into a store run by Mr. and Mrs. Cantina. What type of store is it?
(a) A drugstore.
(b) A video store.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A candy store.
3. Why does Primrose not feel any grief over her parents' loss?
(a) She is too young to remember them.
(b) She is too little to feel sad.
(c) She believes they are still alive on an island.
(d) She has forgotten them.
4. Primrose's belongings are divided between three places. What are they?
(a) Miss Perfidy's house, her parents' house and the gym.
(b) Miss Perfidy's house, the gym and Uncle Jack's house.
(c) Miss Perfidy's house, Uncle Jack's house and her parents' house.
(d) Miss Perfidy's house, her parents' house and school.
5. Left alone, Primrose imagines the noises from the gym are what sounds?
(a) The barking of sea otters.
(b) The chirps of happy little birds.
(c) The ghosts of dead whalers playing hockey.
(d) The groans of dying whales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Coal Harbour in?
2. What gift does Uncle Jack give Primrose?
3. Miss Bowzer suggests that Primrose have someone beat up the children bullying her. Who does she suggest?
4. Who is Lena of the "Lena's Boiled Potatoes" recipe?
5. Primrose is first taunted by the other children when she is doing what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)