|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smell do some people believe makes a house "homier" and helps to sell it?
2. Who also visits Primrose in the hospital?
(a) The school hockey team.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) Miss Perfidy.
(d) Johnny Depp.
3. Primrose tells Uncle Jack he could sell the "cinnamon house" if he would just do one thing. What is it?
(a) Move away from Coal Harbour.
(b) Buy the new owner a puppy.
(c) Listen to Primrose's advice and insights about the townspeople.
(d) Make it smell like roses.
4. Does Primrose think that Evie and Bert are nice?
(a) Yes, but they have too many kids.
(b) No, they are mean.
(c) Yes, but their house doesn't feel like home.
(d) No, she hates them.
5. Does Primrose think it is a good idea for Miss Honeycut to invite Uncle Jack to dinner?
(a) Yes, because Miss Honeycut makes good waffles.
(b) No, Miss Honeycut doesn't know how to cook.
(c) No, she is beginning to dislike Miss Honeycut.
(d) Yes, she wants Uncle Jack to marry Miss Honeycut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Primrose try to cut the guinea pig's hair?
2. When Primrose follows Uncle Jack's advice, how does it end up?
3. Which recipe is included in the book?
4. Does Miss Honeycut believe in intuition?
5. What does Primrose have for dinner?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)