1. What is Primrose's last name?
2. What color is Primrose's hair?
(a) Blond -- "the color of autumn wheat."
(b) Purple -- "the color of spring lilacs."
(c) Green -- "the color of leaves in the summer."
(d) Orange -- "the color of carrots in apricot glaze."
3. When Primrose's parents are lost at sea, everyone else assumes they are dead. However, Primrose "just knows" they are where?
(a) Swimming with the dolphins.
(b) Skiing in the alps.
(c) Living on an island.
(d) Dancing with the stars.
4. The town of Coal Harbour is located in which Canadian province?
(a) British Columbia.
5. How much is Miss Perfidy being paid each hour to watch Primrose?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Three dollars.
6. During the boring speeches at a town meeting, Primrose searches her mother's notebook for clues. Instead, she finds only two items. What are they?
(a) Two short stories.
(b) A recipe and a grocery list.
(c) A poem and a song.
(d) A sweater pattern and her parents' wedding photo.
This section contains 5,344 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)