|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wedding Reception Was So Extraordinary or It All Goes Downhill After the Wedding, 1941; The Dupe of Chance, 1941-1924; The Thickness of Blood and Drama, 1934; Letter Dated 12 December 1997; What We Saw When We Saw Trachimbrod or Falling in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex fall in love with?
2. What makes Lista unique?
(a) She dresses immaculately.
(b) She inspires Safran to bathe.
(c) She is a Gypsy.
(d) She can tie a cherry stem in a knot.
3. When does the old woman want out of the car?
(a) When they get to Trachimbrod.
(b) When they ask too many questions.
(c) When it makes noise.
(d) When it is stopped.
4. What color are Brod's eyes?
(b) One blue and one green.
(d) One blue and one brown.
5. How did Jonathan's grandmother survive the war?
(a) She pretended to not be Jewish.
(b) She jumped in the river.
(c) She left before the Nazis arrived.
(d) She hid in the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims that it was Trachim who drove into the river?
2. According to Jonathan, what makes women fall in love with Safran?
3. Which statement would most accurately describe Brod?
4. Brod sees a picture in her telescope. What is written on the back?
5. What do the women of Trachimbrod call Brod behind her back?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)