|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dial, 1941-1804-1941; Letter Dated 17 November 1997; Falling in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex's father call him?
(c) Clumsy One.
2. Why does the Tolerable Rabbi call the winner "Kolker"?
(a) Because of his profession.
(b) Because he is from Kolkensberg.
(c) Because he is a cook.
(d) Because he is from Kolki.
3. What happens to the Kolker when he goes to work?
(a) He has a saw blade imbedded in his head.
(b) He loses an arm to the machinery.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is robbed.
4. Who wins the Trachimday parade game?
5. Who is in the photo that Jonathan shows to Alex?
(a) Grandfather and Eli.
(b) Jonathan and his girlfriend.
(c) Jonathan's grandfather and Augustine.
(d) Alex's grandfather and grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "the bruises go away, and so does how you hate, and so does the feeling that everything you receive in life is something you have earned" (68)?
2. What does Yankel dream about?
3. How old is Little Igor?
4. "The Dial, 1941-1804-1941" goes back and forth between two stories. Who are the two stories about?
5. What is The Book of Recurrent Dreams?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)