|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what was next to Lydia's cereal bowl?
(a) Boiled egg.
(b) Glass of milk.
(c) Physics homework.
(d) Orange juice.
2. What was Marilyn studying in July when she was living in Toledo?
(a) Advanced organic chemistry.
(c) Advanced biology.
3. Where did Marilyn go to college?
(b) Ohio State.
4. Who was Nath's middle-school science teacher who took the class on field trips to the cemetery?
(a) Mr. Rexford.
(b) Mrs. Andrews.
(c) Mrs. Westford.
(d) Mr. Davidson.
5. How old was Lydia when Marilyn gave her a stethoscope for her birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lydia's sister eating in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 3, whose face has Marilyn always wanted to be the face she saw before she died?
3. What time of day did Marilyn call home when she had been gone for two weeks?
4. What did James do in his study after Marilyn went missing?
5. Where had Nathan gone for four days in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Marilyn go at the end of Chapter 4 and what did she plan to do?
2. How does Jack treat girls?
3. What did Nath become obsessed with while his mother was gone?
4. In Chapter 1, when does Marilyn call and tell her husband that Lydia is missing?
5. What did Marilyn's college advisor say when he say her first year class schedule?
6. What was it like at the lake when the whole family went?
7. What did the realtor tell Marilyn and James when they first moved to Middlewood?
8. What was the only thing Marilyn kept from her mother's house and why?
9. Why don't Nath's classmates see him again after the funeral?
10. What do the police say and do when they come to the Lee's home?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)