|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Hannah pull from underneath Lydia's bed?
(b) Velvet box.
2. What year did Marilyn go to college?
3. When did Marilyn's mother die?
(a) April 1, 1966.
(b) January 3, 1966.
(c) October 9, 1966.
(d) June 11, 1966.
4. When Marilyn's mother died, how long had it been since the two had talked?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 6 years.
5. What color robe was Nate supposed to have worn to his high school graduation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Nathan gone for four days in Chapter 1?
2. Where did Marilyn go to high school?
3. By July, how long had Marilyn been gone?
4. When James took Nath to the pool in Chapter 4, what were the other children playing when they arrived?
5. How old was Lydia when she received her first diary as a Christmas gift?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Marilyn's mother talk to her about her behavior in home economics class?
2. What do the police say and do when they come to the Lee's home?
3. How did Marilyn meet James Lee?
4. Who was Tom Lawson, and what did Marilyn ask him at one of James' college Christmas parties?
5. What does Hannah think Lydia would have seen on her last night as she steps out into the night?
6. What is the cemetery like in MIddlewood?
7. Why don't Nath's classmates see him again after the funeral?
8. How did Marilyn get rid of her mother's things?
9. In what ways do Marilyn and Lydia look alike?
10. How was James able to attend a private school for twelve years?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)