|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lydia do when she came home after failing the test for her learner's permit that nearly made Hannah duck behind Nath?
(c) Stomped upstairs.
(d) Smiled falsely.
2. What does Marilyn count as she tries to sleep the afternoon after Lydia's funeral?
(b) Blue forget-me-nots.
(c) Red poppies on her sheets.
3. In Chapter 1, what time did Hannah remember a door closing in the night and a figure crossing the lawn?
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. When do the police find Lydia?
5. What time was Nath supposed to land at his home airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked James the difference between a spring roll and an egg roll?
2. What is one way that James finds refuge in Chapter 8?
3. When James took Nath to the pool in Chapter 4, what were the other children playing when they arrived?
4. How does Marilyn know that James is having an affair?
5. How old was Marilyn when Nath was in first grade?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)