|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1976, what did Nath get for Christmas?
(d) Cassette player.
2. When James took Nath to the pool in Chapter 4, what were the other children playing when they arrived?
(a) Marco Polo.
(b) Dolphins and Sharks.
(d) Atomic Whirlpool.
3. How old was Marilyn when her father left?
4. Where was Hannah's nursery set up?
(a) Parent's room.
(d) Lydia's room.
5. In 1966, what did school lunches cost?
(a) 20 cents.
(b) 35 cents.
(c) 30 cents.
(d) 25 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color uniforms did the men wear who packed up Marilyn's mother's house after Doris died?
2. In Chapter 6, when Nath sneaked outside, what did Jack offer him?
3. At what time does Marilyn look for James in Chapter 8 when he hasn't come home?
4. What does Louisa give James to eat in Chapter 8, that she made herself?
5. At the time of Lydia's funeral, how many weeks remain in the school year?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)