|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7 during Christmas break, how many days does Marilyn spend going over physics with Lydia?
2. What did Lydia and Nath do when school was out, but their mother was still missing?
(a) Had friends over.
(b) Played in the backyard.
(c) Stayed with a neighbor.
(d) Watched television.
3. Where had Nathan gone for four days in Chapter 1?
(a) Class trip.
4. How long do the police say most missing-girl cases resolve themselves?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 36 hours.
5. What is the only light Hannah can see when she sneaks out of the house in Chapter 5?
(a) Light from a neighbor's patio door.
(b) Mrs. Allen's front-door light.
(c) From a streetlight.
(d) A lamp in Mr. Jones' window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle did Jack drive in Chapter 7?
2. Who was Lydia's physics teacher?
3. In Chapter 3, what did Marilyn imagine would be Lydia's profession when Lydia was an adult?
4. What was the only school that Nath knew his father would approve?
5. How long does Marilyn tell Nath and Hannah that she will be gone when she goes to Louisa's apartment?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)