|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lydia?
2. In Chapter 3, how long does Nath stay at the cemetery after his family leaves?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What is the dates at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) August 21, 1981.
(b) July 11, 1979.
(c) April 10, 1984.
(d) May 3, 1977.
4. When Marilyn went through her mother's things after her mother died, how many photos of herself and her mother did Marilyn find?
(d) Too many to count.
5. Where did Marilyn go to high school?
(b) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Nathan gone for four days in Chapter 1?
2. When do the police find Lydia?
3. In Chapter 1, what time did Nath hear a radio in Lydia's room?
4. What color uniforms did the men wear who packed up Marilyn's mother's house after Doris died?
5. What was Lydia wearing when she was last seen?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)