|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only light Hannah can see when she sneaks out of the house in Chapter 5?
(a) Light from a neighbor's patio door.
(b) A lamp in Mr. Jones' window.
(c) Mrs. Allen's front-door light.
(d) From a streetlight.
2. Who was Lydia's physics teacher?
(a) Mr. Washington.
(b) Mr. Livingston.
(c) Mr. Kelly.
(d) Mr. Andrews.
3. In Chapter 9, what was Lydia's grade in physics?
4. What does Marilyn find in Chapter 10 when she starts to tear apart Lydia's room?
(c) Necklace James gave Lydia.
(d) Betty Crocker cookbook.
5. How old was Lydia?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 5, what time it is when Hannah lies awake?
2. Who was the only one that noticed that Lydia was trembling when she came home after failing her test for her learner's permit?
3. Why did Lydia skip Cat Malone's birthday party?
4. What did Lydia do when she came home after failing the test for her learner's permit that nearly made Hannah duck behind Nath?
5. In Chapter 1, what time did Nath hear a radio in Lydia's room?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)