|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Chase allow Madeline to do in "Six Weeks A.D."?
(a) To undergo physical therapy.
(b) To begin attending a public school.
(c) To have her tutors visit her at home.
(d) To be released from the hospital.
2. Carla says to Madeline in "Infected," "You're not living if you're not" what (181)?
(b) "Taking risks."
3. What does Olly buy for his sister at the souvenir shop in “Remembrance of Things Present”?
(a) A calendar.
(b) A pineapple ashtray.
(c) A seashell necklace.
(d) A vintage postcard.
4. How many siblings did Madeline's mother have growing up?
5. What color does Madeline descirbe painting the wall by the window in her room in "Four Weeks A.D."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book has Madeline brought with her in her bag to Hawaii?
2. What kind of flowers does Madeline describe in the field in “Geography”?
3. What does Madeline get for her mother at the souvenir shop in “Remembrance of Things Present”?
4. What is Olly's locker number revealed as in "Higher Education"?
5. Why is Madeline emotionally upset in “Aloha Means Hello and Good-bye, Part 1”?
Short Essay Questions
1. What purchases do Madeline and Olly make at the souvenir shop in “Remembrance of Things Past"?
2. How have Madeline's circumstances changed in “Readmitted”?
3. What are some of the plot holes seen in Madeline's escape with Olly to Hawaii?
4. How does Carla respond to the email Madeline shows her in “Identity”?
5. How does Madeline go about convincing Olly to run away with her to Hawaii?
6. How is Olly's friend Zach described in the narrative?
7. What is revealed in the email Madeline receives in “For My Eyes Only”?
8. What does Carla observe outside the window when the truck is heard in “Reunion”?
9. What sensations does Madeline experience when she awakens in “The End”?
10. How is “Neighborhood Watch #2” structured and what is revealed in this chapter?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)