|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the neighbor's mom arrive on the porch with a cup of coffee in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 6:35 a.m.
2. What does Olly's dad call him?
3. What word is defined in the chapter titled "Madeline's Dictionary"?
4. How many hours of sleep does Madeline describe getting the night before in "Numerology"?
5. What is the receipt for in the chapter "Thank You For Shopping"?
(a) Six t-shirts and a pair of shoes.
(b) A book.
(c) A wedding dress and veil.
(d) A cellular telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie is Madeline watching in the beginning of "A Tale of Two Maddys"?
2. Where does Madeline describe spotting the state fish while snorkeling in "The White Room"?
3. By what more common term does Madeline refer to Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in "Scid Row"?
4. What is described as Carla's favorite band of all time in "Everything's a Risk"?
5. By what name does Olly call Madeline when they meet in "Olly"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carla remark about love in “Perspectives”?
2. How does Madeline respond when Carla is fired?
3. What does Olly do with the Bundt cake in “First Contact”?
4. How is the sun room in Madeline's house described?
5. How is the model described that Madeline has created in “Astronaut Ice Cream”?
6. What causes Madeline to leave her home in “Owtsyd"?
7. How does Olly end up touching Madeline in “Upside Down"?
8. Why does Carla warn Madeline about her behavior in “A Tale of Two Maddys"?
9. What leads to Madeline's mother's revelation that Madeline has had physical contact with Olly?
10. What is Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease and what are its effects on a patient?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)