|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Madeline's mother's sundress in the picture she gives Madeline in “Aloha Means Hello and Good-bye, Part 1”?
2. Where does Madeline say she bought condoms in "All the Words"?
(a) At a gas station.
(b) At a pharmacy.
(d) At the souvenir shop.
3. What is Olly's locker number revealed as in "Higher Education"?
4. When does Madeline say she got tickets to Hawaii in “Happy Already”?
(a) Last week.
(b) An hour ago.
(c) Last month.
(d) Last night.
5. What color has Madeline painted the shelves in her bedroom in "Four Weeks A.D."?
6. What word is described in "Madeline's Dictionary" as "The state of not knowing where one body ends and another begins" (226)?
7. Where does Olly's friend Zach live?
8. Where in the bed does Olly say he sleeps in "The Murphy Bed"?
(a) On the right side.
(b) On the left side.
(c) In the middle.
(d) Usually on a couch.
9. What book does Madeline read on the plane in "Forgiveness"?
(a) The Stranger.
(b) The Little Prince.
(c) Lord of the Flies.
(d) Flowers for Algernon.
10. What is Madeline's brother holding in the photo that her mother gives her in “Aloha Means Hello and Good-bye, Part 1”?
(a) A seashell.
(b) A bag of potato chips.
(c) A stuffed teddy bear.
(d) A stuffed bunny rabbit.
11. What does Madeline suggest Olly should do regarding his family in “This Time”?
(a) He should confront them.
(b) He should leave them.
(c) He should murder them.
(d) He should give them money.
12. What is the email informing Madeline about that the receives in "For My Eyes Only"?
(a) That she does not have SCID.
(b) That she has developed cancer.
(c) That she had a brain aneurysm.
(d) That she has six months to live.
13. Where does Carla tell Madeline she left in the middle of the night, leaving her parents and siblings in "Infected"?
14. At what time does Olly write "Goodnight Maddy" on the wndow glass in "Neighborhood Watch #2"?
(a) 8:15 p.m.
(b) 7:15 p.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 p.m.
15. What kind of flowers does Madeline describe in the field in “Geography”?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Olly's family did not believe their father when he first apologized for abuse?
2. What does Madeline eventually discern her feelings of physical discomfort to in the hotel room in "Reward if Found"?
3. Where does Madeline run when Carla reveals her suspicions to her in "Identity"?
4. Who is the author of Waiting for Godot?
5. What is the date of Madeline's email in "Future Perfect #2"?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)