|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it when Olly first comes to see Madeline?
(a) May 2.
(b) July 10.
(c) August 5.
(d) March 1.
2. What is Carla's answer to Madeline's plea in "Ten Minutes After That"?
(c) One day.
3. How many hours of sleep does Madeline describe getting the night before in "Numerology"?
4. What does Madeline describe breathing with her in her dream in "My White Balloon"?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her cat.
(c) Her dog.
(d) A doll.
5. At what time is the neighbor's mom's return into the house after having coffee described in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 8:35 a.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 6:35 a.m.
6. What does Olly claim as his favorite book in "First Contact, Part Three"?
(a) Lord of the Flies.
(b) Flowers for Algernon.
(c) The Little Prince.
(d) The Stranger.
7. What is described as Carla's favorite band of all time in "Everything's a Risk"?
(a) The Beatles.
(d) The Who.
8. How does Madeline describe her ethnicity when talking with Olly online in "First Contact, Part Three"?
(a) Half Korean and half African American.
(b) Half Japanese and half African American.
(c) Half Latino and half African American.
(d) Half Chinese and half Jamaican.
9. Why is Madeline not having movie night with her mom in "Honestly"?
(a) Because Madeline cancelled.
(b) Because she is at the hospital.
(c) Because her mother had to work late.
(d) Because her mother was in a car accident.
10. What does Madeline beg Olly to teach her in "Upside Down"?
(a) How to write poetry.
(b) How to do a handstand.
(c) How to drive a car.
(d) How to ride a bike.
11. How long does Carla make Madeline and Olly await before seeing one another again in "Time"?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
12. What was Madeline to create a design model for in her architecture class in "Astronaut Ice Cream"?
(a) A school building.
(b) A prison facility.
(c) An outdoor shopping/dining center.
(d) A corporate industrial complex.
13. Why has Olly climbed a wall in the sun room when Madeline is walking in, in "Olly"?
(a) To take down a cobweb.
(b) To look out a window.
(c) To inspect a banana plant.
(d) To examine the architecture.
14. What does Madeline describe happening to the family next door in her dream in "Madeline's Diary"?
(a) She describes them falling off of a cliff.
(b) She describes them being kidnapped by aliens.
(c) She describes them ascending to heaven.
(d) She describes them being murdered by vandals.
15. In "First Contact, Part Three," Olly asks Madeline why she does not log in online until after what time?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 8:15 p.m.
(c) 6:35 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of the movie that Madeline is watching in the beginning of "A Tale of Two Maddys"?
2. What does Madeline describe as her least favorite subject in school in "Wonderland"?
3. Who is listed as Madeline's caretaker in the "Daily Health Log" in "Scid Row"?
4. What book is Madeline reading in "Stays the Same"?
5. How is Olly's schedule described in "Neighborhood Watch"?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)