|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carla tell Madeline that Olly is waiting for her after she announces his arrival in "To Those Who Wait"?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the sun room.
(d) In the living room.
2. Who is listed as Madeline's caretaker in the "Daily Health Log" in "Scid Row"?
(a) Dr. Chase.
(b) Dr. Rosa Flores.
(c) Dr. Melissa Francis.
(d) Dr. Pauline Whittier.
3. At what time is the neighbor's mom's return into the house after having coffee described in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 8:35 a.m.
(c) 6:35 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
4. What is the kind of street gymnastics that Olly seems interested in?
5. What does Madeline do when her mother sits by her in bed in "The Third Maddy"?
(a) She tells her she loves her.
(b) She rolls away from her.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She smiles at her.
6. What does Carla tell Madeline she deserves in "To Those Who Wait"?
(a) "To be happy" (67).
(b) "To fall in love" (67.
(c) "A little something" (67).
(d) "To go outdoors" (67).
7. What disease does Madeline ask Carla if it exists in the end of "A Tale of Two Maddys"?
(a) Sudden onset schizophrenia.
(b) Severe combined immunodeficiency.
(c) Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
(d) Hysterical Abdominal Rhopalocera.
8. By what name does Olly call Madeline when they meet in "Olly"?
9. What does Madeline beg Olly to teach her in "Upside Down"?
(a) How to drive a car.
(b) How to do a handstand.
(c) How to ride a bike.
(d) How to write poetry.
10. Why is Carla leaving in "Life is a Gift"?
(a) Because Madeline's mother fired her.
(b) Because she is moving out of the country.
(c) Because her mother is sick and dying.
(d) Because Carla quit her job.
11. What condition does Madeline describe in "Diagnosis"?
(a) Hysterical Abdominal Rhopalocera.
(b) Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
(c) Sudden infant death syndrome.
(d) Severe combined immunodeficiency.
12. Who wrote Alice in Wonderland?
(a) Marie Anderson.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Alexander Frost.
(d) Lewis Carroll.
13. At what time does the neighbor's mom plead with her kids to begin chores before their father gets home in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) 7:15 p.m.
(b) 6:35 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
14. Madeline says in "Mirror, Mirror" that her mother believes in punctuality like other people believe in what?
(a) Hard work.
15. How does Madeline describe her new nurse in the first line of "Nurse Evil"?
(a) An unsmiling despot with a nursing degree.
(b) A shadow.
(c) A gentle and yet orderly professional.
(d) A cold and calculating monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does Madeline describe the family next door moving away in "Madeline's Diary"?
2. What homework does Madeline claim to have been doing when she messages Olly in "No Yes Maybe"?
3. What does Madeline call Olly on their second visit in "Forecast"?
4. What style of architecture did Madeline create her architecture project in, in "Astronaut Ice Cream"?
5. What is the name of Madeline's new nurse in "Nurse Evil"?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)