|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "After the Death Of" - "This Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madeline beg Olly to teach her in "Upside Down"?
(a) How to ride a bike.
(b) How to drive a car.
(c) How to do a handstand.
(d) How to write poetry.
2. Who has told Madeline's mom that she is late with her architecture assignment in "Menteuse"?
(a) Mr. Francis.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Waterman.
(d) Mr.. Chase.
3. Who is listed as Madeline's caretaker in the "Daily Health Log" in "Scid Row"?
(a) Dr. Pauline Whittier.
(b) Dr. Chase.
(c) Dr. Rosa Flores.
(d) Dr. Melissa Francis.
4. What does Olly say his mother says love does in “This Time”?
(a) It solves the world's problems.
(b) It brings peace.
(c) It makes people crazy.
(d) It brings wisdom.
5. How frequently do humans change the upper layers of their skin, according to Madeline in "Skin"?
(a) Every 2 weeks.
(b) Every 2 years.
(c) Every 6 weeks.
(d) Every 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline get for her mother at the souvenir shop in “Remembrance of Things Present”?
2. What color has Madeline painted the headboard of her bed in "Four Weeks A.D."?
3. Where do Madeline and Olly go for souvenirs and beach gear in “Remembrance of Things Present”?
4. In "Olly" the author uses a metaphor to describe Olly. To what is he compared?
5. What kind of animal is described in the book Madeline is reading in "Life is Short"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)