|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "After the Death Of" - "This Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madeline suggests in "Skin" that humans replace the majority of our cells every how many years?
2. What seat in an airplane does Madeline describe as the best in "First-Time Flyer FAQ"?
(a) The center seat.
(b) The cockpit seat.
(c) The window seat.
(d) The aisle seat.
3. What does Madeline beg Olly to teach her in "Upside Down"?
(a) How to write poetry.
(b) How to do a handstand.
(c) How to ride a bike.
(d) How to drive a car.
4. What book is summarized with the phrase “You don’t exist if no one can see you” (246) in "Life is Short"?
(a) The Invisible Man.
(b) The Plague.
(c) Flowers for Algernon.
(d) Lord of the Flies.
5. Who has told Madeline's mom that she is late with her architecture assignment in "Menteuse"?
(a) Mr. Francis.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Waterman.
(d) Mr.. Chase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olly claim as his favorite vice in "First Contact, Part Three"?
2. What document comprises "Released, Part One"?
3. What does Olly claim as his favorite book in "First Contact, Part Three"?
4. How long does Carla make Madeline and Olly await before seeing one another again in "Time"?
5. On what day of the week does Madeline finally email Olly in the beginning of "No Yes Maybe"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)