|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "After the Death Of" - "This Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madeline says in "Mirror, Mirror" that her mother believes in punctuality like other people believe in what?
(b) Hard work.
2. Where does Carla tell Madeline she left in the middle of the night, leaving her parents and siblings in "Infected"?
3. During what hours does Madelie have dinner and hang out with her mother, according to the schedule in "Neighborhood Watch #2"?
(a) 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
(b) 4:00 - 7:-- p.m.
(c) 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
4. Who is the doctor that Madeline has seen and who believes her mother should see a therapist in "After the Death Of"?
(a) Dr. Anderson.
(b) Dr. Chase.
(c) Dr. Pauline Whittier.
(d) Dr. Melissa Francis.
5. At what time does Madeline describe Olly standing at the window and writing "Good Morning" on the glass in "Neighborhood Watch #2"?
(a) 7:15 a.m.
(b) 6:35 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 6:55 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Olly's family did not believe their father when he first apologized for abuse?
2. What movie do Madeline and her mother watch on her birthday?
3. What word is defined in “Madeline’s Dictionary” after Carla's departure?
4. What does Madeline determine is a terrible thing in "Readmitted"?
5. What color has Madeline painted the shelves in her bedroom in "Four Weeks A.D."?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)