|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Resurrected" - "His Last Letter is Haiku".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is Olly and Madeline's flight to Hawaii set to depart in “Happy Already”?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 5:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 6:35 a.m.
2. How is Olly's schedule described in "Neighborhood Watch"?
3. What does Carla immediately do when she first sees Madeline in "Infected"?
(a) She runs to call Madeline's mother.
(b) She slaps Madeline.
(c) She screams and covers her face.
(d) She bursts into tears.
4. What word is defined in the chapter titled "Madeline's Dictionary"?
5. By what name does Olly call Madeline when they meet in "Olly"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the kind of street gymnastics that Olly seems interested in?
2. Why is Madeline not having movie night with her mom in "Honestly"?
3. What does Madeline conclude to be a real thing in the last line of "Olly"?
4. Where does Carla tell Madeline she left in the middle of the night, leaving her parents and siblings in "Infected"?
5. In the "Daily Health Log" in "Scid Row," what is the date listed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)