|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Resurrected" - "His Last Letter is Haiku".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is defined in “Madeline’s Dictionary” after Carla's departure?
2. At what time does the neighbor's mom plead with her kids to begin chores before their father gets home in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) 9:00 p.m.
(b) 6:35 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 7:15 p.m.
3. At what time does the neighbor's mom arrive on the porch with a cup of coffee in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6:35 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
4. What does Olly say his mother says love does in “This Time”?
(a) It brings wisdom.
(b) It brings peace.
(c) It solves the world's problems.
(d) It makes people crazy.
5. What word is described in "Madeline's Dictionary" as "The state of not knowing where one body ends and another begins" (226)?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Madeline and Olly go for souvenirs and beach gear in “Remembrance of Things Present”?
2. By what more common term does Madeline refer to Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in "Scid Row"?
3. What is the name of Madeline's new nurse in "Nurse Evil"?
4. Where does Carla tell Madeline that Olly is waiting for her after she announces his arrival in "To Those Who Wait"?
5. What does Madeline say her mother has transformed her bedroom into in "Readmitted"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)