|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Resurrected" - "His Last Letter is Haiku".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What homework does Madeline claim to have been doing when she messages Olly in "No Yes Maybe"?
2. Who is the author of Waiting for Godot?
(a) Albert Camus.
(b) Ernest Hemingway.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) Jean-Paul Sartre.
3. What is the tuna marinated in soy sauce called that Madeline and Olly order for dinner in “This Time”?
4. What is the name of Olly's sister?
5. What does Madeline eventually discern her feelings of physical discomfort to in the hotel room in "Reward if Found"?
(a) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Olly's family did not believe their father when he first apologized for abuse?
2. Why does Madeline say her mother built the sun room in her home in "Olly"?
3. What is the first thing that Olly writes to Madeline on a marker from his window in "Mirror Image"?
4. Madeline suggests in "Skin" that humans replace the majority of our cells every how many years?
5. Madeline tells her mother in “Aloha Means Hello and Good-bye, Part 1” that she is not lonely but what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)