|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Tale of Two Maddys" - "Life and Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Madeline say her mother built the sun room in her home in "Olly"?
(a) So Madeline could feel like she was outside.
(b) So that Madeline could experience gardening.
(c) So that Madeline could watch the neighbors.
(d) So that her husband could study botany.
2. In "Life is Short," Madeline writes a review of Alice in Wonderland. What does Madeline write?
(a) "Beware the Queen of Hearts. She'll have your head" (84).
(b) “The lie you want to keep” (84).
(c) “Life is a gift. Don’t forget to live it” (84).
(d) “Algernon is a mouse. The mouse dies” (84).
3. What does Olly claim as his favorite vice in "First Contact, Part Three"?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
(d) Stealing silverware.
4. At what time does the neighbor's mom arrive on the porch with a cup of coffee in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6:35 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
5. What day is it when Olly first comes to see Madeline?
(a) May 2.
(b) August 5.
(c) July 10.
(d) March 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does Olly call Madeline when they meet in "Olly"?
2. How does Madeline describe her ethnicity when talking with Olly online in "First Contact, Part Three"?
3. Madeline asserts that normal people pace when they are nervous. What does Olly do instead?
4. At what time most mornings does Madeline watch Olly climb up on his roof in "I Spy"?
5. On what day of the week does Madeline finally email Olly in the beginning of "No Yes Maybe"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)