|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "A Tale of Two Maddys" - "Life and Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Madeline to create a design model for in her architecture class in "Astronaut Ice Cream"?
(a) A corporate industrial complex.
(b) An outdoor shopping/dining center.
(c) A prison facility.
(d) A school building.
2. What book is Madeline reading in "Stays the Same"?
(a) The Stranger.
(b) Flowers for Algernon.
(c) To Have and Have Not.
(d) The Little Prince.
3. What do Olly and his sister bring over to give to Madeline's mother in "Menteuse"?
(a) A cherry pie.
(b) A Jell-o pudding.
(c) An apple pie.
(d) A Bundt cake.
4. What does Olly claim as his favorite book in "First Contact, Part Three"?
(a) The Little Prince.
(b) The Stranger.
(c) Lord of the Flies.
(d) Flowers for Algernon.
5. What condition does Madeline describe in "Diagnosis"?
(a) Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
(b) Sudden infant death syndrome.
(c) Severe combined immunodeficiency.
(d) Hysterical Abdominal Rhopalocera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Madeline describe spotting the state fish while snorkeling in "The White Room"?
2. How frequently do humans change the upper layers of their skin, according to Madeline in "Skin"?
3. How long does Carla make Madeline and Olly await before seeing one another again in "Time"?
4. In "Olly" the author uses a metaphor to describe Olly. To what is he compared?
5. What does Madeline call Olly on their second visit in "Forecast"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)