|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Later Still" - "Makes You Stronger".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Olly climbed a wall in the sun room when Madeline is walking in, in "Olly"?
(a) To inspect a banana plant.
(b) To take down a cobweb.
(c) To look out a window.
(d) To examine the architecture.
2. What does Olly's dad call him?
3. What is Madeline's last name?
4. What style of architecture did Madeline create her architecture project in, in "Astronaut Ice Cream"?
(d) Art deco.
5. What does Madeline describe Olly's sister doing in the garden between their houses each morning at 10:06 a.m. in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) Reading the paper.
(b) Doing homework.
(c) Planting flowers.
(d) Smoking cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what more common term does Madeline refer to Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in "Scid Row"?
2. What is described as Carla's favorite band of all time in "Everything's a Risk"?
3. What does Madeline envision Olly making for dinner in "Perspectives"?
4. What type of cuisine is served at Madeline's home every Friday night?
5. What does Madeline claim is making her laugh on her laptop when Carla is working in "Everything's a Risk"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)