|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Resurrected" - "His Last Letter is Haiku".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book is Madeline reading in "Stays the Same"?
(a) The Stranger.
(b) The Little Prince.
(c) Flowers for Algernon.
(d) To Have and Have Not.
2. How much money does Madeline say the condoms cost in "All the Words"?
3. What is described as Carla's favorite band of all time in "Everything's a Risk"?
(a) The Who.
(c) The Beatles.
4. When does Olly first send Madeline a message in “Released, Part Two”?
(a) Sunday, 2:15 p.m.
(b) Monday, 3:45 a.m.
(c) Wednesday, 2:35 a.m.
(d) Wednesday, 6:56 p.m.
5. What movie do Madeline and her mother watch on her birthday?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(b) Young Frankenstein.
(c) Stand by Me.
(d) It's a Wonderful Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline eventually discern her feelings of physical discomfort to in the hotel room in "Reward if Found"?
2. What do Olly and his sister bring over to give to Madeline's mother in "Menteuse"?
3. Who is the author of Waiting for Godot?
4. On what day of the week does Madeline finally email Olly in the beginning of "No Yes Maybe"?
5. Where does Madeline's new nurse begin leaving her post-it notes in "Nurse Evil"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)