|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Later Still" - "Makes You Stronger".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Life is Short," Madeline writes a review of Alice in Wonderland. What does Madeline write?
(a) “The lie you want to keep” (84).
(b) “Life is a gift. Don’t forget to live it” (84).
(c) "Beware the Queen of Hearts. She'll have your head" (84).
(d) “Algernon is a mouse. The mouse dies” (84).
2. Who wrote Alice in Wonderland?
(a) Marie Anderson.
(b) Alexander Frost.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) Lewis Carroll.
3. In the "Daily Health Log" in "Scid Row," what is the date listed?
(a) May 2.
(b) August 5.
(c) June 1.
(d) April 4.
4. Who is Madeline's full-time nurse?
5. What does Madeline describe Olly's sister doing in the garden between their houses each morning at 10:06 a.m. in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) Doing homework.
(b) Planting flowers.
(c) Smoking cigarettes.
(d) Reading the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time most mornings does Madeline watch Olly climb up on his roof in "I Spy"?
2. What does Madeline describe breathing with her in her dream in "My White Balloon"?
3. What is Madeline's last name?
4. What does Olly's dad call him?
5. What does Madeline ask Carla in "Fifteen Minutes Later"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)