|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Later Still" - "Makes You Stronger".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what more common term does Madeline refer to Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in "Scid Row"?
(a) Hunchback disease.
(b) Bubble baby disease.
(c) Alzheimer's disease.
2. What was Madeline to create a design model for in her architecture class in "Astronaut Ice Cream"?
(a) A prison facility.
(b) A corporate industrial complex.
(c) An outdoor shopping/dining center.
(d) A school building.
3. At what time does the neighbor's mom plead with her kids to begin chores before their father gets home in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) 6:35 p.m.
(b) 5:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 7:15 p.m.
4. What does Madeline ask Carla in "Fifteen Minutes Later"?
(a) If she will give her money.
(b) If Olly could visit her.
(c) If she can call her mother.
(d) If she can go outside.
5. What is Carla's answer to Madeline's plea in "Ten Minutes After That"?
(c) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Madeline's full-time nurse?
2. What movie poster does Madeline describe hanging on Olly's wall in his bedroom in "I Spy"?
3. At what time is the neighbor's mom's return into the house after having coffee described in "Neighborhood Watch"?
4. On what date does Madeline describe the family next door moving away in "Madeline's Diary"?
5. What does Olly's dad call him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)