|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Later Still" - "Makes You Stronger".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carla tell Madeline she deserves in "To Those Who Wait"?
(a) "To fall in love" (67.
(b) "To go outdoors" (67).
(c) "To be happy" (67).
(d) "A little something" (67).
2. Why has Olly climbed a wall in the sun room when Madeline is walking in, in "Olly"?
(a) To take down a cobweb.
(b) To inspect a banana plant.
(c) To look out a window.
(d) To examine the architecture.
3. In the "Daily Health Log" in "Scid Row," what is the date listed?
(a) August 5.
(b) April 4.
(c) May 2.
(d) June 1.
4. What does Madeline describe Olly's sister doing in the garden between their houses each morning at 10:06 a.m. in "Neighborhood Watch"?
(a) Smoking cigarettes.
(b) Doing homework.
(c) Reading the paper.
(d) Planting flowers.
5. What is Carla's answer to Madeline's plea in "Ten Minutes After That"?
(a) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does Madeline describe the family next door moving away in "Madeline's Diary"?
2. What does Olly claim as his favorite vice in "First Contact, Part Three"?
3. What does Madeline describe as the bane of her existence in "Olly"?
4. What was Madeline to create a design model for in her architecture class in "Astronaut Ice Cream"?
5. What type of cuisine is served at Madeline's home every Friday night?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)