|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Neighborhood Watch #2" - "Other Worlds".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Alice in Wonderland?
(a) Alexander Frost.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Lewis Carroll.
(d) Marie Anderson.
2. By how many points is Madeline ahead of her mother after playing the word "seekrits" in the chapter “Owtsyd”?
(a) 10 points ahead.
(b) 4 points ahead.
(c) 7 points ahead.
(d) 20 points ahead.
3. What color is Madeline's mother's sundress in the picture she gives Madeline in “Aloha Means Hello and Good-bye, Part 1”?
4. At what time does Madeline describe Olly standing at the window and writing "Good Morning" on the glass in "Neighborhood Watch #2"?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 7:15 a.m.
(c) 6:55 a.m.
(d) 6:35 a.m.
5. Why is Madeline not having movie night with her mom in "Honestly"?
(a) Because she is at the hospital.
(b) Because her mother had to work late.
(c) Because her mother was in a car accident.
(d) Because Madeline cancelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline conclude to be a real thing in the last line of "Olly"?
2. In "Life is Short," Madeline writes a review of Alice in Wonderland. What does Madeline write?
3. How old was Madeline in the picture that her mother gives her in “Aloha Means Hello and Good-bye, Part 1”?
4. What does Madeline describe breathing with her in her dream in "My White Balloon"?
5. At what time is the neighbor's mom's return into the house after having coffee described in "Neighborhood Watch"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)