|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Murphy Bed" - "Released, Part One".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Life is Short," Madeline writes a review of Alice in Wonderland. What does Madeline write?
(a) “Algernon is a mouse. The mouse dies” (84).
(b) “Life is a gift. Don’t forget to live it” (84).
(c) “The lie you want to keep” (84).
(d) "Beware the Queen of Hearts. She'll have your head" (84).
2. What does Madeline describe sitting on her nightstand in "The Third Maddy"?
(a) A new book.
(b) A lock of Olly's hair.
(c) A hand-written letter.
(d) A black rubber band.
3. What does Madeline envision Olly making for dinner in "Perspectives"?
4. In "Olly" the author uses a metaphor to describe Olly. To what is he compared?
(a) An elephant in the room.
(b) A bird.
(c) Kinetic energy.
(d) A cloud.
5. What subject does Madeline discuss in "The Observable World"?
(a) Chaos theory.
(b) The theory of relativity.
(c) The Big Bang theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Olly and Maddy go to the restaurant for dinner in “This Time”?
2. On a scale of 1-10, what level of ridiculousness does Carla say Madeline is being in "Makes You Stronger"?
3. Why does Madeline say her mother built the sun room in her home in "Olly"?
4. What day is it when Olly first comes to see Madeline?
5. Where does Madeline say she bought condoms in "All the Words"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)