|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Murphy Bed" - "Released, Part One".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On a scale of 1-10, what level of ridiculousness does Carla say Madeline is being in "Makes You Stronger"?
2. How much money does Madeline say the condoms cost in "All the Words"?
3. Why does Madeline say her mother built the sun room in her home in "Olly"?
(a) So that her husband could study botany.
(b) So that Madeline could watch the neighbors.
(c) So Madeline could feel like she was outside.
(d) So that Madeline could experience gardening.
4. By how many points is Madeline ahead of her mother after playing the word "seekrits" in the chapter “Owtsyd”?
(a) 4 points ahead.
(b) 7 points ahead.
(c) 10 points ahead.
(d) 20 points ahead.
5. What is the tuna marinated in soy sauce called that Madeline and Olly order for dinner in “This Time”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline rush to dress in to go to the beach in "All the Words"?
2. What does Madeline describe as the bane of her existence in "Olly"?
3. What does Madeline conclude to be a real thing in the last line of "Olly"?
4. Where does Madeline say she bought condoms in "All the Words"?
5. What does Madeline describe as her least favorite subject in school in "Wonderland"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)